Reborn Outcast

Do you like Band of Brothers?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Band of Brothers?

• Yes!
    • Kinda...
    • No!
    • Never seen it but I want to.
    • Never seen it and I want it to stay that way.

I just finished completely watching Band of Brothers and

I have to say it is the best show I've ever seen. The special effects, the storyline, the pain and struggles, the triumph or the defeat and the little ray of hope in every situation... just... wow.

I would give it a 10 out of 10!

Anyone else seen it?

Yeah great series... I saw them over a year ago, some parts were really outstanding... It did get 'boring' on some occasions though, I guess it was because of the repeating events, like in those winter forests, I didn't like some parts there...

i got the dvd box a few months ago for my birthday and ive seen the whole box about 3 times now. it was a great series, showing a nice documentary about wwII including its horror, feelings,...

a 10 outta 10 is a right thing to do ;)

It's about time you saw it :mad:

Well, I am glad you got around seeing it. I own the videos and have seen it twice (I posted a thread about it after finishing my second time). I think I'll watch it in another month or two. Takes me a while to get through them all.

I can't stand war movies after seeing stuff like this and Saving Private Ryan... I heard rumors that Speilberg will be doing 'Flags of Our Fathers' and will be a Pacific story the same quality as both Ryan and Band of Brothers.

This is the only thread I found worth posting in in the Swamp... :(

Originally posted by Katarn07

I can't stand war movies after seeing stuff like this and Saving Private Ryan... I heard rumors that Speilberg will be doing 'Flags of Our Fathers' and will be a Pacific story the same quality as both Ryan and Band of Brothers.

are you kidding me. i love movies/series like this cause these actually shows the real deal and some cleaned up version. it think its as close a really being there. i believe its also a good thing we finally get to see such stuff so we maybe can learn war aint fun and to show some respect for war survicors aswell.

Originally posted by Padanime

are you kidding me. i love movies/series like this cause these actually shows the real deal and some cleaned up version. it think its as close a really being there. i believe its also a good thing we finally get to see such stuff so we maybe can learn war aint fun and to show some respect for war survicors aswell.

You misunderstood me!

I can't stand watching old (and some new) war movies after seeing these films. These are what the war was! These other things out there are just Hollywood... :(

Anyhow, if I didn't like them, why would I have a av and sig of Hank's character from Private Ryan? :confused:

Archived