Home

Force Powers

Dr. Zaius

Um, does anyone have any idea about what the force powers will be? I heard that there were many of them, but I only know of the basic push, choke, mind control etc. If you could enlighten me on these then that would be great. Because I know I definately wont be a jedi, and I probally will never see a jedi use his force powers either.

Also, does anyone have any idea how long the force powers will last? For instance, the mind control, will it last 5 seconds or 1 minute? I hope the devs have this balanced.

there is quite a bit of speculation on whether Jedi force powers will be in the game at launch at all. However, if they are incorperated in the game I am positive they will include the usual, "force seeing, pull, choke, lightning...ect. But... I believe you will only be able to use the more advanced forms of force powers as you level up and possibly learn them through using your other powers. So lightning will most likely be the last to be learned after pull. I hope this helps :)

oooooooh I made a speling error! I am shamed. please excuse me. i must commit suicide now :rolleyes:

I am sure there will be Light/Dark side specific power. For example, the Dark ide would have Force Lighting and the choke. Light Side would have Healing and other.. pacifist type powers...

Well, i cant wait to see how people will NOt become dark Jedis considering how many people are out thier joining criminal orgnizations and bounty huntung and smuggling...the list goes on. But I suppose there are a few who will stick to the light side.

I just thought of something. Because the Devs said that there is no jumping in this game, that means Jedi wont be able to jump either. Wont this really mess up Lightsaber combat? I know whenever i play JKOutcast I am jumping like crazy all over the place. And it works.

Originally posted by waffleman

Hey everyone, carefull not to step in the bull $i\!T. Spaso, listen, no offense or nothing but everyone has now realized you without a doubt are going to be a Jedi :rolleyes: Lets leave it at that :p

Come on waffle, a bit hard. :p We all got to have dreams and spasos dream is to be a Jedi and im 100% behind him. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

Yeah, they have the animation for realism, but you can't get any height out of it. They're having problems with the Y-axis last I heard.

They will sort it out though, they are listening to the people in the forum. :)

ya, ive seen your mind trick post spazo, one of your best. It would be a real shame if theyt didnt include that. But then again, considering how few Jedi thier are going to be *cough, spaso cough cough *:rolleyes: Im wondering if sony devs will take the time on something that will only affect Jedis and the people they do battle with. We have to look at it in the larger scale of why include something that only ay about 150 people will use out of the 200,00 people who are expected to play. So im hoping for it, but not holding my breath. :)

Archived