Home

The New Ride

That's right ladies and gentlemen. I have finally traded in my old car for my new ride yesterday. I went from an 88 Ford Bronco II that was running on its last leg to become a new older of my 2002 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport Edition.

I have been driving it around the last day and a half and love it. Its such a nice upgrade from what I had. And after 60 months of payments, it will be all mine. HA HA. Any way, I am real happy and excited. I will try to attach some pictures of it up here after a while, but for now these pics look exactlly like mine...

BUTT4RNSR5024.JPG

BUTT4RNSR5026.JPG

BNTT4RNSR5INT028.JPG

heh.. AWESOME ride there, wolfman! You'll have to pick me up in it so we can go cruising for chicks. ^_^

Is it just me, or does it look like it's about to run into a grass wall in the last pic? :D

Wolfman...I know you go to NCSU...buuut, I was wondering if you're in a fraternity...I'm wondering this because at my college (University of South Carolina, home of the sucky football team....uh, I mean Gamecocks) 99% of all frat guys drive some form of SUV...though I have to admit, the 4runner is not quite a true SUV, for one, it's way too small....you couldn't run over a Geo in that...second, where are your underlights? Oh wait, that's not a pic of yours ;)

and Eets, ever heard of Hedges?

Originally posted by Darth Homer

Wolfman...I know you go to NCSU...buuut, I was wondering if you're in a fraternity...I'm wondering this because at my college (University of South Carolina, home of the sucky football team....uh, I mean Gamecocks) 99% of all frat guys drive some form of SUV...though I have to admit, the 4runner is not quite a true SUV, for one, it's way too small....you couldn't run over a Geo in that...second, where are your underlights? Oh wait, that's not a pic of yours ;)

and Eets, ever heard of Hedges?

Ahhh yes, most of the frat boys around here also ride in the

SUV, especially 4Runners. And sadly, I am a member of a fraternity, two of them as a matter of fact. But I know what you are thinking, its not that kind of frat. I am a member of Phi Sigma Pi National Coed Honors Fraternity and also Upsilon Pi Epsilon National Coed Computer Science Honors Fraternity. I must be honest, the second one is really nerdy and dorky, but I really enjoy the first one. We do lots of commuity service and are based upon a tripod of scholarship, leadership, and fellowship. :D And why we are at it, I am also a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars.

Whew, now that that is out of the way. Yeah, the 4Runner is not too beasty, well until this years model with the bigger design and 4.0L engine. But I have to have an SUV, since I am too tall to fit in most anything else (6'6). I loved the 4Runner because of their excellent consumer report ratings and reliability. Can't beat em. :D

Archived