Home

Been caught Cheating

griff38

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tosh_UK

I think i put the nail in the coffin on your Ban, but that was only pointing out a post you made. but hey thats all old news. and are you still playing (or can you still get on to any FFA) ffa games as would love to see you in action :)

There are very few servers that I'm not banned from. That's why, when I do play (to screw around), I go to shock ~.

Since I don't cheat in multiplayer games (unless the host enables cheats for all, which almost never happens), I always ask, when accused:

HOW am I cheating?

Then wait to see what they say. If they give a good reason other than "you're beating me too easily" (in which case I'll call them a sore loser... and risk being kicked.. who cares? better off joining another server anyway)... then I'll point them to my site (http://strategy.jediknightii.net) to show them that what they think is a cheat is actually part of the game, or a known bug.

Sometimes letting them get a kill on you (don't LET them know you let them get a kill of course) so they don't get frustrated and kick you will work to calm their fears.

Calling them a n00b is probably not the best idea unless you want to start a fight or something, just explain to them how they are mistaken and you're NOT cheating, but in fact just using everything in the game at your disposal.

If they say you're using a script (and you aren't) just tell them you aren't and have just been practicing a lot. Show them how to do the move if they don't believe you...

Oftentimes you can come back from a cry of "cheater" quite well and the accuser will be smarter for it (or shamed in front of everyone else, and you'll be vindicated).

Originally posted by Break_dF

Banning yourself doesn't count.

No you tool I'm talking legit bans that you "earn".

I got a /kickban in under 30 on <{AP}> a while back because I spawned down in the courtyard of ffa_bespin and just started wailing on all the people standing there w/ sabers down, one of them happened to have admin.

:mad:

Originally posted by Kurgan

Since I don't cheat in multiplayer games (unless the host enables cheats for all, which almost never happens), I always ask, when accused:

HOW am I cheating?

Then wait to see what they say. If they give a good reason other than "you're beating me too easily" (in which case I'll call them a sore loser... and risk being kicked.. who cares? better off joining another server anyway)... then I'll point them to my site (http://strategy.jediknightii.net) to show them that what they think is a cheat is actually part of the game, or a known bug.

Sometimes letting them get a kill on you (don't LET them know you let them get a kill of course) so they don't get frustrated and kick you will work to calm their fears.

Calling them a n00b is probably not the best idea unless you want to start a fight or something, just explain to them how they are mistaken and you're NOT cheating, but in fact just using everything in the game at your disposal.

If they say you're using a script (and you aren't) just tell them you aren't and have just been practicing a lot. Show them how to do the move if they don't believe you...

Oftentimes you can come back from a cry of "cheater" quite well and the accuser will be smarter for it (or shamed in front of everyone else, and you'll be vindicated).

I dont have time to defend my self... to busy killing the saber down guy :p

but to be honest all i reply is a Yep and carry on playing, if i wanted to have a talk with some one i would come here and post, not have a chat in game. hooo your chat box is up.. ops :p

saying that i was in a CtF game with flag and a guy waited tell i finnished chating before he tryed to kill me... i was well impressed as i would of not done the same :)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by griff38

Not really, I don't know how to cheat but it is funny when somebody accuses you of it.

This guy called me a cheat the 1rst time I killed him,

Told him if he said it again I would humiliate him.

How did I do?

Caught cheating

Terrible. Thats how. I did not call you a cheat becuz you zapped me with that shot. I called you a cheat becuz your force level never runs out. How come your the only one who has unlimited force? Not fair.

Originally posted by Strake

I called you a cheat becuz your force level never runs out. How come your the only one who has unlimited force? Not fair.

Care to explain what on earth you're talking about? Unlimited force? Is that, like, unlimitedforceSniping, or just plain regular unlimitedForceThatNo-OneElseHasButGriff? :confused:

Terrible. Thats how. I did not call you a cheat becuz you zapped me with that shot. I called you a cheat becuz your force level never runs out. How come your the only one who has unlimited force? Not fair.

and how do you know that it didn't? were you hacking?

Oh young padawan, you new darkies need to learn about absorbx3.

After you spam your dark jedi moves until your force meter is sucking fumes, my absorbx3 has turned all your darkie power into my light force energy. Yawn.

I remember I was on a server where they were doing this crappy honour garbage and some frickin moron called me a lamer when I had 0 kills.

I responded "0 Kills - how does that make me lame? Go get pissed at the guy with 30 Kills."

Of course, I had to kill him a few times. I'm not really all that great, I used to have some good scripts/binds.

After you spam your dark jedi moves until your force meter is sucking fumes, my absorbx3 has turned all your darkie power into my light force energy. Yawn.

Jeepers Griff, why don't you just quote the manual? Granted, your explanation is much better written :)

darkside > lightside

Archived