Home

It's a game. You read. READ!

TheBlueFlamingo

OH MY GOD!!! GO to lucasarts.com now! The new game site is up. AND A TRAILER!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!! And it sound like they have their old voices back, not the crappy ones from the TV show!!!!!! IT HAS THE COOL MUSIC AGAIN!!! The 3d models aren't all that great and new they eyes are kinda lifeless, and they seem kinda like 3d models not actual charachters, but it says spring '04, so they have time to imrove them. OH MY GOD! I've watched the trailer about 10 times now! AHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!!

Evil Egon likes the trailer!

Seems unatmospheric. I liked this trailer a long time ago when it was called "Reboot."

This game better kick ass, instead of turning into something like Toe-Jam and Earl 2. *crawls up into a fetal position and cries*

I do think the rats with guns is a good sign, but I have yet to see anything breaking the boundries the first game. 3D images don't fool us, this isn't an FPS. But again, sooo much time. Unless that was all they have done. Then that is just an engine demo and they have yet to program and devlop and post-produce and market the game... But come on! This is Lucas-Arts

Uh-oh, too much compresehensible commentary....

"Garish wrestling tatooes..." Bwahahaha - Oh yea, that takes me back. To that one day. With the watermelon. Ahahaha, silly parasites.

holy crap ive waited 10 yeARs for this and its actually becoming a reality!! the trailer is awesome! ... it has the voices..it has the music (yess!!!) aNd it has the original sets from the 1st one..and its funny..its goddamn funny! hahaha i cant wait till spring 2004!!

"this is so degrading"

"shut up and dance"

and max jumping for the phone!!

They've got concept art for Flint Paper, maybe we'll see him taking out his trash in this game. Bloody, beaten, broken gangsters.

Who the heck is St. Livinia and why would he have a dance on his day?

Another theme park to visit. Always fun.

And the International Spacestation FOOBAR. Sam&Max in space? How could that NOT be funny?!

Can't hardly wait!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Andrei

It's funny, but I really don't like how Sam and Max look. The rats look great though.

This is gonna be ****ing awesome though. Psyched I am.

Are you kidding me? After watching the trailer, I almost pissed my pants! Sam and Max look great!

I think Sam & Max to look a bit shady, and comparing the atmosphere in the shots to "Reboot" is spot on. Or at least, I thought of Reboot when I saw it. At night it looks a little better, but the generic coloring on the city streets during daytime, or in general really, looks nothing like Sam & Max should... compared to something like this painting. No pretty deep colors and moody lighting.

Archived