Home

The new game's site is up! With trailer!

Sprocket

Well, the main site beat me to the punch, but what the hell.

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/freelancepolice/

Wow. My heart is happy.

Good to see that they got back the original video game voices, for consistency's sake. I'm sure Bill Farmer's grateful, the poor man's done practically damn near nothing outside of Goofy in the last ten years. And Nick Jameson's done practially nothing BUT video games, so I'm sure this'll be old hat for him.

Still, I will remain forever biased to the DIC actors. As obviously talented as Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson are, I always felt that Harvey Atkin's gruffness and Robert Tinkler's high-pitched voice seemed to suit the "feel" of Sam and Max more.

But that would be kind of hard to do, since Lucasarts, of course, isn't in Canada. A guy can dream, though.

But hey, who cares? It's SAM AND MAX!! I don't CARE who voices them at this point. We're getting MORE SAM AND MAX!!

Aw yeah.

However, I will not be entirely satisfied until I see, in some form, Flint Paper kicking the ass of some misanthrope.

What the hell?

Okay, I didn't see the other thread, that was my bad.

But don't insult me just because I like certain actors better. I never said that the game's actors suck, I merely complimented the cartoon's actors.

And of COURSE I don't know them. But I like keeping track of what certain actors and actresses are in what. Nothing wrong with that.

That said, it's Sam and Max, I don't care who voices them, it'll still be funny and probably a damn good game all around, so whatever.

And I HAVE a job, thank you. Which I will get back to, after finals...

...bleh. You could've waited until next week to insult me, you know. I wouldn't have given it a second though, but I'm grumpy because of studying so much.

Yeah, seriously. Stop reporting Gerbil every time he writes something in his wonderfully amusing and dead-on sardonic way.

Be realistic, there's no point in getting pissed at people the staff favors.

The next person to whine about him is so banned.

I've been trying to get banned but Jester edits my highly offensive posts before people can read them, so out of boredom I made a random word generator that I'll be using instead of curse words.

So ninja-star you, stop battling Sean and join the repressed bastard-yo-yo'd hammer. He's 10 times funnier than you'll ever be, and if you haven't noticed this is the SAM AND MAX BOARD, not the pansy assed mother-herberting "Oh please don't hurt my feelings and make me write about it in my online diary so all three people who care can hear about the ghost of my cat that haunts my couch and freaks out my D&D friends while I paste my NSFW (tee hee!!) pictures over all FORTY lucas supported Star Wars forums [note: THE ONLINE GAME IS A STEAMING PILE OF @#$%] and then post my xwing emoticon so I can feel better about my sorry pathetic fairy-girl life!!!"

Oh wait, this is the "sam and max" board. My mistake, I'll just go back to the...umm.....*middle finger*

Originally posted by mercatfat

Yeah, seriously. Stop reporting Gerbil every time he writes something in his wonderfully amusing and dead-on sardonic way.

Be realistic, there's no point in getting pissed at people the staff favors.

The next person to whine about him is so banned.

Huh?

I didn't report him.

And yes, in retrospect, I took his comment way too seriously. He's a funny guy.

He wasn't seen in the game, but you can see him in the comics. Which is which is why I'd like him in the new game. He's a cool character. Unshaven PI, loose necktie, kicking gangster butt and lugging them to the dumpster, but a real nice guy to his neighbors.

Archived