Home

Possible Spoilage - Enter the Matrix - Hacking discussion

BCanr2d2

okay, i beat it with Ghost and I've seen the supposed 'codes' for Neo, Morpheus, and Trinity, but none work. I have Multiplayer enabled, but I can't figure out how to access it. I have the katana unlocked and I have all the programs and drives opened. HOW DO I GET NEO AND MULTIPLAYER!!!!:( I spent like 3 hours trying to access multiplayer mode.

I'm using PS2, btw...not that it matters because all the codes are the same...

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MydnightPsion

okay, i beat it with Ghost and I've seen the supposed 'codes' for Neo, Morpheus, and Trinity, but none work. I have Multiplayer enabled, but I can't figure out how to access it. I have the katana unlocked and I have all the programs and drives opened. HOW DO I GET NEO AND MULTIPLAYER!!!!:( I spent like 3 hours trying to access multiplayer mode.

I'm using PS2, btw...not that it matters because all the codes are the same...

To acess Multiplayer, you plug in a second Ps2 control. Then load up your save game. Search through all the levels and at the start theres a whole multiplayer section. :D

With levels like the Dojo, the Bedroom, the Ballroom, the subway.

:)

And once i do some more hacking tonight i will dial that number. :D

Originally posted by nova_wolf

I dialled that number, and I have NO idea what is meant to be about, but it sounds very much like Persephone speaking out some form of sexual tension / fantasy....

She is a DIRTY girl.... ;)

ROFL. :p I haven't heard it yet but i would guess it has some secret codes in it. :)

Okay, got multiplayer working...rather dissapointing that you can't pick your own character. Now, how do I get Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, or whoever else, because I am seriously starting to loose my damn mind. And the new training levels...unless its just Sparks, because that one just keeps giving me SWAT members to shoot.

you press the buttons. In the 1st room, there are 2 tests. the first one where you shoot the ppl running at you. Then, there's another button next to it, that's the bridge shooting one. After you complete those 2 tests, the 2nd door will unlock. In that second room 2 guards will pop out, kill them, then keep movie. In your new room, there are these metal doors. If you've completed the earlier tests satisfactory, it will open when you walk up to it.

Okay, hackthematrix.com is nothing more than a picture site.

Turn off the pop-up stoppers, click one of the 'codes', and type the code in the box and you'll get storyboards and artwork. One is a link to the matrix website...so uh...how do we get Neo?:confused:

That was obviously the PC game, so it'd be much easier to hack than a console.

And Reaper, I think part of the reason you got (and are getting) so much hatred is that you're witholding information and gloating about it (e.g. "hahaha... not yet.")

And besides that, saying such things leads most people to believe that you don't know how to do it, and that you're only waiting for the code to be released publicly before saying, "Yeah, I knew it the whole time."

I'm not saying you don't know how to do it, i'm just saying that if you do and you're holding out... well, it's just not a very nice thing to do.

Originally posted by Eldritch

That was obviously the PC game, so it'd be much easier to hack than a console.

And Reaper, I think part of the reason you got (and are getting) so much hatred is that you're witholding information and gloating about it (e.g. "hahaha... not yet.")

And besides that, saying such things leads most people to believe that you don't know how to do it, and that you're only waiting for the code to be released publicly before saying, "Yeah, I knew it the whole time."

I'm not saying you don't know how to do it, i'm just saying that if you do and you're holding out... well, it's just not a very nice thing to do.

I am holding out indeed. Once i get 1000 posts and my custom title. I will tell everyone the way it gos. :D

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

I am holding out indeed. Once i get 1000 posts and my custom title. I will tell everyone the way it gos. :D

Seems a little odd to make people wait 19 more posts, but I suppose you have your reasons.

Archived