Home

Top 5 Players

-=ReApEr=-

If you guys are going to fight on open ground, make sure you invite me. I want to see this legendary fight go down :).

Cool background Danyx. I'll add you to the maybe list; I always like to meet fellow Mercenaries.

If your starting on Naboo, I'll probably see you anyway...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jackrabbit

If you guys are going to fight on open ground, make sure you invite me. I want to see this legendary fight go down :).

Cool background Danyx. I'll add you to the maybe list; I always like to meet fellow Mercenaries.

If your starting on Naboo, I'll probably see you anyway...

hehe me too. Altough I'm still freelancer(no PA yet), I hope I'm welcomed to watch it :)

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

For me I'm not sure what order but I'll name them, setsuko, thew, d_s, wraith, swediot.

aaaw how sweet you put me on your list :D

well ....

1. Sunshine badass i allready started roleplying with him and hes really good at it so i wanna see if we can continue with it in game

2. setsuko....... for too many reasons to count.. your the man set :thumbsup: ...... uuh woman i mean

3. Jan cuz hes norwegian and they talk funny :D nah j/k just cuz your cool jan

4 wraith ..... cuz.. hes wraith

5 lord vessen because he ties with a whole grop id put at number 5 but hes the coolest zabrak and he put me on his list as well...

i could mention lots of other people to..... probably closest to vessen would be dradle for the same reasons as sunshine i guesss but yeh i think those are my top 5

Originally posted by Kaiser Isaac

Top 5 huh........well i have a good list....

1.Kaiser spaso

2.Kaiser spaso

3.Kaiser spaso

4.Kaiser spaso

5.Kaiser spaso

ect....

Guys, can we try to do proper lists. Listing 5 diffrent people. That you can't wait to meet etc. In no specific order. :)

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

Reaper if iam gonna be your bodyguard you better want to play with me :) . We gonna spend lots of time together:rolleyes: :D .

I'm happy to play with anyone, after all. I am co leader of the Bounty Hunters, so i will be playing with quite a big group. :D

Now that I have been around these boards long enough I thought I would make my own top 10 people Iam looking forward to play w/ list. In no order

1. Reaper

2. Jackrabbit

3. Setsuko

4. Wraith

5. Donnie Darko

6. Kaiser Isaac :mad:

7. Jan Gaarni

8. Starcords

9. Swediot=)

10. Me :confused:

Ok so I couldnt come up with a 10th person :(

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

Now that I have been around these boards long enough I thought I would make my own top 10 people Iam looking forward to play w/ list. In no order

1. Reaper

2. Jackrabbit

3. Setsuko

4. Wraith

5. Donnie Darko

6. Kaiser Isaac :mad:

7. Jan Gaarni

8. Starcords

9. Swediot=)

10. Me :confused:

Ok so I couldnt come up with a 10th person :(

Yay im 1st on your list. :D