Home

When will we bump...

DirtyWombat

...in SWG...???

Seeing how SWG is right around the corner and all...

<arms stretched to sky, hands clasped praying>

I was hoping to get together a general list of of times of play and when we might bump into one another...

Seeing how we (Associates - I can say 'we' now, right?) are spread around the time zones and have different RL schedules and such, I just wanted to find out when chances are best to run into each other...:)

This may have been covered already...

And if so, slap me and point me to the thread...:D

Wombat

[edit] Duh...:rolleyes: I'll be on most evenings M-F 7-10 EST/EDT and occasionally Saturday's day and evening EST/EDT... Wombat [/edit]

If I get the job as a cartoonist while at the same time going to art college, coupled with the fact that I have my own café in the weekends and has to practice my kendo at least once a week, and then there's the p&p roleplaying campaigns coming up....

...I'll guess my answer is that I doubt I'll play by a schedule, hopefully I'll be able to play whenever I can squeeze in an hour or two! :)

Originally posted by Dark Moon

Hey DirtyWombat, I'm EST also and I'll probably be playing around the same times as you! :D Where are you going to start?

I was entertaining Naboo (nice scenery and all that), but haven't really made solid plans...

I figure I'll end up seeking out people online via the public transportation system...;)

That way I'll get to see more...:D

How 'bout you...

Wombat

I'm out at EST too -- but I'll be playing all the time anyways. Granted sometimes I suffer from G/F Aggro (all you DAoC players prolly know what that is) my time my suddenly come to a halt every so often...

...but I will always be around!

Originally posted by DirtyWombat

<DirtyWombat holding sign outside a prominent Naboo spaceport with cup in hand>

"SPARE SOME CREDITS"

"CORELLIA OR BUST"

:D

Wombat

LOL :D Well, if you're short on credits, or a little sneaky (read: cheap), there's always that way to go ;)

Cool Maestro, I look forward to playing with you too!

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

I will be the one. I will be on all the time, this game will basically be my life. I will only come out, to post on the forums. :D

And that's what I dig about you Reaper...!!!

Pure...

Unadulterated...

Dedication...

(or addiction - just as good):D

Wombat

Originally posted by DirtyWombat

And that's what I dig about you Reaper...!!!

Pure...

Unadulterated...

Dedication...

(or addiction - just as good):D

Wombat

I couldn't of put it any better myself. And also DirtyWombatm try to use the edit button instead of double posting. :)

It doesn't matter much here, as it's our PA forums, but other forums don't look so light on it. Just trying to help you bud. ;)

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

And also DirtyWombatm try to use the edit button instead of double posting. :)

Sorry man...:o

That one slipped through the timing...

I apologize profusely and postrate myself...

<humbled, bent and arms outstretched>

:D

JackRabbit,

We will definately have to get game...

Seeing how we'll probably be in the same starting city...:D

Wombat

uhmm we cant really answer that quite yet.... the reason is we dont know :D we associates always said that we are a Free PA.. that you could do what you want... and one of the few rules we have is that when a fellow associate needs help.... you help :D

but i think we will post a time schedule for mots of our players so we know which ass is online and wich isnt :p

Originally posted by Dark Moon

Yeah, I know I'll be starting in Coronet... How many other people are EST?

I might be starting at Coronet too...seems most people are starting there so it'll be all good!

But every member here I wanna meet in game, organize hunts, gatherings...that fun stuff.

We could do a lot in game, we'll find out in...about a month I hope!

Archived