Home

release date???

Kaiser Spaso

I think it's funny that she refers to you as UC.
In certain times...you bet she calls me more than that ;) Naw, I just didn't really want to use my name.

My girlfriend has me type her papers for her...her computer literacy is not exactly...well enough. I tried to get her to try "The Sims," and yeah...travesty.
Yeah, I just got my woman hooked on Sims like 4 months ago, she's like, oh let me play this it looks fun. So, I was lucky to get her playing that, I don't think she'd go for SWG.

Her - "If you ever want to see me naked again...."
And YES that IS the magic phrase.

Hey talking about g/f, she's the one who made me hooked up with Star Wars lol. She really likes star wars series. she even knows the plots and stories, the chars better than I do hehe.

She can't wait for SWG too, but more of spectator rather than player as she doesn't really play comp games.

Momentary thread hijack: we're the other way around at my house. The females play the pc games. Hubby plays mostly PS2, anything FPS or racing games. Two of the four daughters play EQ with 7 friends when they aren't having LAN parties or playing D&D.

/hijack off

back to the topic

Originally posted by Wraith 8

yeah except for the stupid spelling mistakes :(

oh @ Reaper..... what does it say? maybe you should add it to your save sites

It basically says this:

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.

If you would like Windows to try and discover them,

click Detect Network Settings

Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.

If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.

Click the Back button to try another link.

Archived