Home

Your Favorite Tunes

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I need to say is:

'You are now about to experience the limitations of witnessing knowledge. As an expression of a way that another can follow, the street is not paved, nor follows a direction; knowledge is but concrete to be stood upon then left behind.'

:confused:

Never mind. Right now I'm listening to Rollin' by Limp Bizkit. ;)

*looks at the last posts*

Geez, folks, I'm talking about NWA! Straight Outta Compton! The birth of hiphop!

"Straight outta Compton crazy mother****er named Ice Cube

From the gang called Niggaz With Attitudes

When I'm called off I got a sawed off

Squeeze the trigger and bodies are hauled off"

That's where the good rap is at, not Limp Bizkit or Linking Park or any of those wannabes! ;)

Errr, correct me if I'm wrong, but I have never viewed either Limp Bizkit or Linking Park as rappers.

Rap is just someone uttering words in a very flat way.

They (Limp Bizkit and Linking Park) sing more. :)

Geez, folks, I'm talking about NWA! Straight Outta Compton! The birth of hiphop!

Ah. :)

Who? :D

Makes me laugh, Reaper. I read your post just in the middle of Clubbed to Death 2 by Rob Dougan.

Oh, and I hate rap and I hate Hip-hop. Count me as one of those old fogies sitting in a rocker yelling at those punk kids to turn their non-sensical music down. I like some of Eminem though. Seems that everybody else hates him. Guess I am just backwards.

I like all music except for country, rap, and hip-hop.

There is some good Trip-hop out there though.:D :D :D I favor bands more along the lines of Incubus and Rob Dougan. Rob Zombie, Red Hot Chili Peppers... stuff like that.

@Set: Go SoaD!!!;):p;)

Sunshine Badass; there's nothing wrong with Rock. And as long as you proclaim the grandness of Trip-Hop, you know I won't raise a finger to hurt you, and you'll maintain a permanent place on my friendly list! Even after mentioning your affection to SoaD. :)

Good Rock is Ministry, Iron Maiden (great for long car rides and festivals), Sisters of Mercy, Placebo, Type O Negative, Roky Erickson and Danzig.

I got 21 questions... I'll ask you, babe. If I got on a bus? If I drove off a bridge? If I played Snooki-Wumpus with the girl next door? Would you still love me, Babe? I got 21 questions... I'll ask you, babe.;):D:p

(Not the original 21 questions, by 50 Cent, from the Get Rich Or Die Tryin (Explicit) album released on February 6th, '03)

Din! Din din DIN! din din..! DIN din... din.:cool:

50Cent is acceptable, though he does not make the cut. :( In my opinion, you cannot blame me for things.

P.S. What is UP? My homey corn-dawg. Joo been flippin' da shizzel on the Cheese Nips Brand? I use a shovel...:confused:

Archived