Home

points game

RicardoLuigi...

ok...

since we don't have too many "games" going on around here, i'll make one.

it'll be a game where you can win points for yourself, and it'll be kind of like battle of the sexes on mtv.

every day for the next, say, ten days, w/a challenge every day that requires you to do some kind of special thing. the people with the lowest scores from each sex will be eliminated from the game at 8:00 pm each night for the first nine days. the tenth day:whoever gets the highest score in the final competition will win the final prize for their side: 1,800 points. each player will recieve 600 points to add to whatever they have and do what they want. unless... actually, it's 50 points to enter, plus there can only be 12 players on each side. if you want to register, give 50 points to me, then post here to say which side you're on. the first twelve people from each sex get to play, and maybe i'll do another one in the future so more can play.

remember- you want to finish each one to get your own individual points to stay in. the final three on each side should then worry about winning for their team.

the game will start wednesday (may 28) at 8:00 pm. you then have 22hours to complete the mission. if you do not send the information (or whatever it is) to me by 5:00 pm, you are disqualified from that competition and get a big fat 0 points. the scores are then announced at 8:00 and one is disqualified, immediately followed by the announcement of the next challenge. the game ends at 8:00 pm on thursday, june 5 when the winning team will be announced and the points will be awarded.

registration starts... now. *clicks on submit new thread*

oh- and registration will end at 6:00 tomorrow. (p.m.)

(edit)

bump everything ahead by one day. registration ends at 6:00 wednesday. game ends friday the 6th. the game starts on thursday

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im in (im male, in case you havent figured).

btw, how are you gonna get all those points?? i mean, if each one of us gives you 50 points, you get 1200. But you want to distribute 600 points to every player + a 1800 points bonus! and honestly, i dont think the admns will just give away that many points.

ps- its a good idea to tell us in what timezone you are in, since not all of us are under the same zone.

first- i'm giving the winners (three people) 600 each, but te 50 from 24 players adds 1200 to the points that i already have, wihch is 600. see? i'm actually giving away all of my points!

second- i'm in central time (GMT -6 hours)

third- and actually: registration ends wednesday at 5:00, players anounced at 7:50 and game begins at 8:00. okay. i'm done making my modifications here.

oh- and: ( :rolleyes: ) you must donate 50 credits, otherwise there won't be enough for the winners. and if you register after there are enough people, i'll give you back the 50.

losers of the game- if you lose, i'm looking at a possible consolation prize of 5-10 points, i'll have to see how many extra i have, though.

and for the answers in the competitions, you'll want to pm me the answer instead of posting it since you don't want other people getting the answers because of your hard work.

and what about the 1800 points bonus?

[EDIT] nevermind, i got it. i though i were gonna give the first one 1800 points the the second and third would get 600 each. [/edit]

also, we could open an account for bank, and after we are done, we can ask the admns to delete it

its not that i dont trust you, its just that i dont trust you :D

(whose quote is this? i dont remember...)

but seriously, the advantage of opening a new account is that its easier to keep track of the donations, since you will be posting and stuff. You could open an account with the name "ACCOUNT" and then post here, so every1 can keep track of how many ppl have payed. After the game is over, you distribute the points and ask the admn to delete that account

I'll be in your game but... not that I am but... let's just say there was uh, a person who was a guy, born a girl, who underwent a sex change operation to make him a man but who was a GAY man.... therefore being sort of like a woman....

What category would he fit into, now?

if you want to donate credits to join, then donate credits to the username B.O.T.S. Bank, which stands for Battle of the Sexes Bank. since i unfortunately am unable to logout and post with that one to give points updates, just go to the profile:

here it is if it doesn't work, tell me. it might not because there were so many numbers and letters in that thing that i may have messed up somewhere. the 750 points are in there, and the registered people are as follows (as i understand)

MALE

al-back from the big whoop (need donation)

carl shutt

FEMALE

yufster (need donation)

don't know yet which group cause they didn't tell me:

huz

scabb

Ohh yeah me and Natty! And we can distract the boys with lesbian shower scenes... with BILL GATES! Oh joy, joy joy! Oh boy oh boy!

How many credits do I need to donate? I'm too lazy to scroll up and read the rules. I once read the Yahoo TOS and ever since I think I've been allergic to anything along the lines of TOS.

Originally posted by scabb

You mean you can't tell my gender from my manly postings?

Huz is female though.

This is untrue on both counts.

scabb just pretends to be male to avoid all that unwanted attention. Rrrowr.

if you can't find it, here's a link to the lucasforums store. click on donate credits, make sure it is exactly correct: B.O.T.S. Bank it is 50 credits to get in, like philbrush said. make sure to donate the credits before wednesday at 5:00 central time (gmt -6 hours)

neil: if you want, you can donate the 40 or whatever you have right now, and i'll give 10 of my credits to the bank as well. unless that's unfair. then just post 5 more times somewhere, i guess. shouldn't be too hard.

here are the current registered people (if i'm correct):

male

philbrush

carl shutt

al-back from the big whoop

huz

gabez

neil joshi (need donation)

female

yufster

natty

scabb

ok? :D

who has not yet given credits? i know that three people already have since yesterday, one of them being philbrush. who are the other two? i can't access the bots bank, so could somebody do it for me and see who has done it already? i can't log out. probably some restriction for me so they can make sure i don't make the whole fiasco of not knowing my password and crap.

Archived