Home

Player Guide

Damarius

Yeah Jan, a little trigger happy there. ;)

j/k

Seriously though, it had me think for a second when I first saw it, as I don't check the official forums anymore.

Just more evidence that the NDA nears yet closer to the inevitable date it is lifted. I can't wait to fill you all in with news articles. :D

Originally posted by Damarius

Just thought everyone would be interested in this player guide. Of course the guide is based on beta but it give some general insights on RP and playing the game.

Player Guide

Nice link Damarius, so much info. Seems the game is dawning more closer, may be ready soon. :D

Considering this guide was released by the Holocron then I would say that it is relevant to the game. The guide informs us how to introduce roleplay options and how to better deal with battle tactics. It also mentions various other options within the game which will help us play the game better upon release.

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Can we please get a translater in here. :rolleyes: A english one if possible. :p

I think it means that he's a beta tester and that he has a huge pressure of info that needs to be let out. :)

So, people are gonna block him because he's gonna talk and talk and talk and talk and ..... you get the picture. ;):D

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

I think it means that he's a beta tester and that he has a huge pressure of info that needs to be let out. :)

So, people are gonna block him because he's gonna talk and talk and talk and talk and ..... you get the picture. ;):D

Ah, ok i was just a bit comfused. :)

Archived