Home

Prisoners?

Xx_Patman_xX

Should you be able to keep prisoners in SWG?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should you be able to keep prisoners in SWG?

• YES!
    • NO!

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

I say no becasue who wants to pay a monthly fee to sit and rot in prison. It would be stupid. If someone wants to prove me otherwise...the come one I dares ya!

Maybe, a pa could trap a couple of players in a place. And if they come out, then they would get shot. :)

More like a Rp prison. :D

I'm looking for the "Jarren needs a Blaster" video. I'll edit with a link as soon as I find it.

[Edit]ShadowGecko - It's an ingame movie that has a storyline to it. I'm trying to find it, but I guess nobody liked it :p. No, it's neither of the two on the main site.

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

I'm looking for the "Jarren needs a Blaster" video. I'll edit with a link as soon as I find it.

[Edit]ShadowGecko - It's an ingame movie that has a storyline to it. I'm trying to find it, but I guess nobody liked it :p. No, it's neither of the two on the main site.

It's located on ign.com. :)

i do... its set as my homepage... yes sad but i like that site so hey.....

well im gonna vote no just because there may be more people like me out there .... trustt me if you took me prisoner id make you set me free after about ten minutes..... i would be the most ennyoing thing youd ever have to deal with in your entire online gaming life.... trust me ... id take great pleasure out of doing that as well.. especially if swg character can be driven to madness:D :p

Well, I'm not a rules whore, but it's kind of like spamming. Because of the way he writes his sentences, it looks like he's just posting to be annoying. I'm sorry if I sound mean, but I just want to help. Use correct punctuation, capital letters where they should be, and try to improve on your spelling, and it will make a world of difference. People will be nicer to you (hopefully), and more people will take you seriously.

Again, sorry if I sound mean, but I'm just trying to help. This isn't a chat room, and it's not a race. Take time on your posts, put a lot of thought into them, and try to make them as presentable as possible. You can be casual of course, but don't be sloppy.

Oh, and one more thing. I think this is the..............thing that gets........on people's nerves............the most. The dots. There's nothing wrong with the occasional, or even rampant pause. If you’re going to do it though, only use three dots. That's the *rule* when writing English.

Mission based prisoners are good...breaking out the Rebels who got caught by the Imperials or whatever. But imprisoning players is nuts. I'm not paying money to rot in a jail cell...ESPECIALLY FOR A WHOLE DAY OR MORE. That's insane. No use in logging in all day long...cause you'll just gain XP in walking or making tunes on the bars...

but like I said...I deffinatly wouldn't be suprised to see NPCs in prisons as mission based objectives.

Originally posted by darthfergie

Mission based prisoners are good...breaking out the Rebels who got caught by the Imperials or whatever. But imprisoning players is nuts. I'm not paying money to rot in a jail cell...ESPECIALLY FOR A WHOLE DAY OR MORE. That's insane. No use in logging in all day long...cause you'll just gain XP in walking or making tunes on the bars...

but like I said...I deffinatly wouldn't be suprised to see NPCs in prisons as mission based objectives.

Being able to break out npcs would be cool, but i agree with you. Who wants to rot in a prison cell. :mad:

I expect to see rpg prison breakouts, like in jarrens blaster. :)

Archived