Home

What is your favorite saber style?

Joetheeskimo

What is your favorite lightsaber style?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite lightsaber style?

• Fast (Blue)
    • Medium (Yellow)
    • Strong (Red)

I sidestep a lot and swing my lightsaber at my opponents stomache, then back away when he/she swings at me.

Also, the server I play on is version 1.03. So, there's a lot of pull + backstab-ers there because it kills in one hit. And sometimes I'm one of them, so I need strong for that.

:saberr:

Originally posted by JaledDur

Try me. server: embrace.ath.cx

Its FFA and saber off != peace so if you start getting killed when you get there, well, dont complain. :) I play as Averron.

sry I didn't get back to you on that challenge JaledDur...you still up for it? :naughty:

Since the 1.04 patch, red stance is the only effective stance. Especially in full force saber only team games, IE tffa and ctf. Using anything but red is a death sentence. And NF Dueling is boring so don't try to convince me that either blue or yellow are better than red. :)

Blue is better than yellow. The chained duck strafe hits are faster, the lunge is much better an attack than the yellow dfa. The only thing I ever use yellow for in nf is to run in and out using strafe swings where you can do more damage than blue strafe swings. However, while ducking, the blue strafe swings are better because while ducking you usually stay there longer and can chain 3 to 4 strafe blue swings while you only get 2 for yellow before you have to leave the area for fear of getting hit. There was a post complaining of "saber shimmying" somewhere. The duck strafe swings for blue is the so called deadly "saber shimmying" that he was complaining about that was so hard to by pass.

And fallenone, you said red is the only saber stance good in ff. True for tffa. But in ffa and 1v1 duel, you have to admit blue lunge is pretty useful sometimes. you can do a grip hide then go in and lunge-kick for about 120 damage.

Archived