Home

How would you rate The Matrix Reloaded?

Snafu7

What would you rate the Matrix Reloaded and why?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate the Matrix Reloaded and why?

• The Bomb
    • Good
    • Ok
    • Bad
    • Horrible

What whould you rate it and why?

I would give it a good rating, because there wasn't as much shooting as there was in the first one, but it was a good movie, there was action, and the car chase was fantsatic. And the whole Agent Smith fight was great too.

It was ok. It had some pros and the same amount of cons. The graphics were awesome but some scenes were too long or too technical. The first Matrix was better. Bruce Almighty was better than Reloaded. He he he..."Behind everyman there is a woman rolling her eyes".

I would give it 8/10: Good

The action scenes and SFX were good, and the humor was a nice addition.

However Morpheus's speech at Zion sucked majorly (he didn't have any tone of voice. He was just TALKING. He didn't seem too thrilled that the end of the war was coming, or so he thought), some CGI was too obviosly CGI (The Matrix's CGI looked more convincing, and look at Neo's face when he spins on that thing, kicking Agnet Smith's) and the plot is VERY confusing. I was able to understand only the basic elements.

And what can I say about that excitable guy who keeps following Neo? His character is underdeveloped and serves little purpose.

the funny thing is...is that I didn't think the action was all that hot.

1. The whole first half of the movie was pathetic...

2. It started to do well after the talk with the oracle...only to fall apart again when the action was lower key than in the regular Matrix.

In the original Matrix you'd see action building...blurring punches, crazy moves...in this one they thought...well heck, why don't we just pull out the old indestructable superhuman...yeah that'll work. I mean come ON...there is no resimblance of a human being in them inside the matrix. But on a twist...there we're enough effects. There was only 1 instance where the blurred dodge effect was used...by an agent in the car scene...and the bullet circles...they were ruined right from the start when they slowed Trinity's scene to a complete crawl...Basically...the movie had some good points...but overall...it missed the flavor that was so good in the first Matrix.

movie was good i guess a lot of the moves were slow not fast like from the first one.............. when i went to the thearter i saw lot of people draging a long there kids modtly around 5 or less.:mad: when a nasty scene came up i just didnt look felt disgusted. when neo flew i just felt that they killed the superman video.so i voted ..but a ok plot.

Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3

some CGI was too obviosly CGI (The Matrix's CGI looked more convincing, and look at Neo's face when he spins on that thing, kicking Agnet Smith's)

Jesus, I'd hate to hear what you thought of the last 2 StarWars movies that came out if you hated that...

i thought it was good. the beginning dragged a little. trinity just doesnt do it for me. but neo vs. smith to the infinity and the highway scene were absolutely INSANE and worth the price of admission. and i'm not a big car chase fan at all. they could have elaborated on the twins a little more. and who's to say the architect is really the architect? maybe he's also a program meant to confuse/distract neo

Strictly for being the movie that has given my neurons the most exercise in a very long time I give this movie a good. :D

I liked all of the talking scenes. Especially the french guy, and the oracle, and the creator. (excuse me, architect)

Also just because of all veiled references to what's going to happen in the next one without giving us any real tangible evidence of it. This movie's action was okay, I liked the highway scene the best myself. (If just for the Firebird)

But it didn't get to the coolness factor of the original. Shows them Wachowskis not to set the standard too high in their original. :D

well, I didn't want as much action because I didn't want to see another movie that ended up like Die Another Day, which was one loosely connected action scene after another.

The story wasn't boring. I found it interesting, but I am not you guys, and that's just my opinion.

Originally posted by Heavyarms

The story wasn't boring. I found it interesting, but I am not you guys, and that's just my opinion.

Can u explain what the guy at the end was talking about then, or why Neo can stop those squid things (Really! I'm not being sarcastic! Please explain it!)

i'm elaborating here: don't kill me if I'm wrong.

He now has the ability to manipulate the machines because the one is part of the matrix. He has had his powers increased since he saw the architect, it appears... and now he can do things against sentinels, which have some control emulating from the matrix.

Archived