Home

YEA We be in the SEMI'S!!!

Reborn Outcast

SWEET!!!! Well, to get you all started, I play for a club soccer team and we just had the breakout season that we've been waiting for. First, we won our Division, sending us to Division 1 (the highest division in the MAPLE league soccer that I play in) Then, we won 2 tournaments (the only 2 we played in) and we didn't lose a game through all that!!!

But here comes the part that I'm excited about. We won 3 State Cup games to get into the State Cup tournament round robin section. There were 2 groups of 4 and we were in a tough group. BUT, we won ALL 3 GAMES this past weekend!!! We even beat the past 2 years state champs 2-1!!! Noone thought we could even get to the State Cup so us going 3 and 0 in the Round Robin section is amazing. So we have the semi-finals in 2 weeks and after that (if we win) we go to the FINALS for the State!!!

By the way, sorry if you couldn't understand this so if you didn't i'll try and explain it a little better. :D

>_>

Soccer rules! Yeah!!!11!

<_<

[/futile attempt at joining in the conversation]

:)

Nah, seriously, that's great buddy. Football is by far my favourite sport (I don't like it a whole lot, but it's better than everything else ^^), and it looks like you're teams going all the way. I'll be rootin' for ya m8:D

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

I second that. Its my FAVORITE sport EVER!

And Reborn...Congrats (BTW Reborn: Change back to your Halo Av and Sig...I dont recognize you anymore!!!!!! :()

Its hard to reconize you! :p

Congrats Reborn.

My baseball team is gonna be in the play offs.

*everyone goes to congratulate Z and forgets about Reborn) :D

Congrats Reborn, my team had a season like that 2 years ago. We made it past Division 1 and 2 with a flawless season (no losses). WE made it to state tournament and lost 0 games. Then we lost the championship game. But we had the highest point total out of all the Washington teams. We allowed 0 goals in 34 games giving us 6 points every time for a shutout. And winning every game by more than 3, 3+ points. So it was a pretty cool season. Anyway, Reborn can I come play for your team:D

That is awesome Reborn. It seems like your team had a lot of emotional momentum, after beating the previous state champs. I wouldn't be suprised if you won state this year. Good luck!

btw, What position do you play. When I used to play soccer/football, I was a forward.

Thanks guys!!! Yea the thought of winning it all has come to me but I don't wanna think to far ahead. :D Cause that can make us lose. Also, if we do get to the finals, we're probably gonna be playing the state champs again because they moved on to.

And ckc I play right middie. :D

Originally posted by ZBomber

Traitors. your supposed to love Baseball. :p

Baseball is THE most boring sport to watch. EVER.

Well, golf/nascar might be worse...but it's close....

Hockey is the sport...

But way to go Reborn, that's awesome!

My high school tennis team almost did the same thing, except...we never won a match...ever...not in my entire 4 years of high school...........we're awesome!!!!!!

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Baseball is THE most boring sport to watch. EVER.

Well, gold/nascar might be worse...but it's close....

Hockey is the sport...

But way to go Reborn, that's awesome!

My high school tennis team almost did the same thing, except...we never won a match...ever...not in my entire 4 years of high school...........we're awesome!!!!!!

But its fun to play. ;)

Archived