Home

would you consider living in another pa's town

swediot=)

would you live in another pa town?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. would you live in another pa town?

• yes
    • maybe
    • well have our own pa town thank you very much
    • im not going to live in any town

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Donnie Darko

I would only live in my PA's town because I would most likely know everyone.

Same here, be like your own family. I may stop by other towns though, pass through. Get ideas and make diffrent kind of friends. :)

Kinda funny, I answered 3, but thinking about it from a DAOC perspective and not EQ, guilds form alliances for better raiding and RVR support. So, I'd have ta say maybe...(kicking myself fo already voting :eek: ) I would join another guild's PA if: 1. They were part of an allied PA and my PA did not have a town, 2. I was not in a PA, (I do smell...), and I would like to be a part a town for protection from those Rebel Scum :D

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

No, since im one of the leaders of the Associates. I feel i should be dedicated to there town only, unless told otherwise. :)

Are you one of the leaders:confused:

wellit seems i learn something new everyday

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

yes the bounty hunter group once it emerges from the sweediots combat group, and that is the site on the new host. :D

since when was it my combat group? anyway im thinking of going commerce straight away with jan and wraith... combat would be more like a hobby.... and what are you talking about new host? thats our old site

Originally posted by swediot=)

since when was it my combat group? anyway im thinking of going commerce straight away with jan and wraith... combat would be more like a hobby.... and what are you talking about new host? thats our old site

Sorry i meant sets, and yes it is a new host look it is no longer geocites but http://www.jediknightiii.co.uk/associates :)

Archived