Payment

Kaiser Spaso

How do you prefer to pay?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How do you prefer to pay?

• Game Cards
    • Credit Card
    • I'm not paying anything for a video game

Not to insult anyone, but if it were posted a month ago, twice, but no one had responded in a while it verywell might not show up on the first topic page.

Therefore, newbies, such as myself, who may have only been posting for a month or so wouldn't have seen it.

So please be nice. If you don't want to deal with that topic just don't read or post there.

I hadn't seen the threads on payment options and I started in early may......:p

Originally posted by Dathan Surehand

Not to insult anyone, but if it were posted a month ago, twice, but no one had responded in a while it verywell might not show up on the first topic page.

Therefore, newbies, such as myself, who may have only been posting for a month or so wouldn't have seen it.

So please be nice. If you don't want to deal with that topic just don't read or post there.

I hadn't seen the threads on payment options and I started in early may......:p

Ok dude, we were just saying. :) What's your option then?

I think i would rather pay through game cards........i don't want to use my parents credit card. I hate being under my parents control it is like a dictatorship.

My 16 yr old daughter has a bank acct where her pay check (part time job) deposits directly into the acct. She has a debit card for it. She pays her EQ subscription with automatic withdrawal out of her own account via her debit card number.

I do the same for my gaming. Don't use credit cards. Use debit card. No interest and it's automatic right out of your account. You never have to think about a game card running out.

Originally posted by Danyx

My 16 yr old daughter has a bank acct where her pay check (part time job) deposits directly into the acct. She has a debit card for it. She pays her EQ subscription with automatic withdrawal out of her own account via her debit card number.

I do the same for my gaming. Don't use credit cards. Use debit card. No interest and it's automatic right out of your account. You never have to think about a game card running out.

Right out of your bank, right? :confused:

Yes, Reaper, directly out of your account. :)

That's what debit cards are.

Credit cards is just another bank, or the one you are a customer of, that pays for the stuff, and then send you the bill later. They will pay for it regardless if you have the money in the bank at the time you purchase the whatever. So if you don't keep track of how much you spend, you could end up with a hefty bill. :D

You could get in money trouble with a debit card too, but atleast it says stop when the account is empty. ;)

Credit card, baaad. Debit card, goood.

I have a bank card that is a Visa debit card connected directly to my bank account. Which means that I have all the advantages of a Visa card (I can pay with it in virtually every store in the western hemisphere, and I can use it online), but can't spend money that I don't have, which is the point of credit cards. After all, cash is sooo 20th century. *sarcasm*

I can only imagine how much more difficult my life would be if I had a credit card instead! :)

credit card for me.

debit cards are easier to manage.

dont overdraw your account tho...

i just like being chaotic.

game cards are great if u dont wanna be automatically billed or just want to "try" the game for 3 months or giving the game as a gift.

credit is still good. just make sure to pay it ALL during your monthly billing cycle...lol.

:duel:

Archived