Home

Playing Multiple Char

Damarius

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

If you are gonna get SWG on the first day (like most of us are) then you will have no problems getting into Starsider. :D

My EB reciept states that they will hold the game 2 days after the recieve the game...so I guess I won't be in the game the first day, most likely everyone else who pre-ordered from EB.

Most stores are not going to get very many on the release day. even Eby games doesnt guarantee that you recieve your copy the day of the relase however they do insure that you will get a copy. So unless you wake up early and wait outside of a store when it opens that chances of you getting ton the day it release are slim.

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

If you are gonna get SWG on the first day (like most of us are) then you will have no problems getting into Starsider. :D

There is one major misunderstanding in this, that has been repeated a lot.

Servers don't get full by having X amount of people making a char on it. Servers get full when Y amount of people have logged in at the same time.

So no, buying the game two months earlier than someone doesn't get you a 'secure spot' on the server. If Slowy McSlow buys the game one year later, but logs in before you, and there's no spots left, you don't get to play on the server, even if you signed up on day 1.

The speed by which you get the game doesn't give you a spot. The server is not full until Y people have logged in at the same time. Getting the game on day 1 doesn't let you log in at any time just because you 'had first dibs on it'.

Sorry for the repetition, but it seems like it is needed, since I see this misunderstanding a lot.

Originally posted by J.K Luke

I would see myself spending lots of time creating my char and will also be doing it over and over until I'm satisfied.

Same here about 2 hours making the character, then the rest of the 22 hours playing the game. :p

Tie 23 and I will have our own char. We will play it when we have something that is faster than Dial up. We both want to be humans and we will play it frequently. By then we will have two computers and we will fight along side each other.

Originally posted by Chewbacco

Tie 23 and I will have our own char. We will play it when we have something that is faster than Dial up. We both want to be humans and we will play it frequently. By then we will have two computers and we will fight along side each other.

That sounds great, hope things work out for you. And hope to see you in the game. :D

Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak

well I'm on starstrider, playing a zabrak named Jatari Bazrak,

On corenet, Corellia. For that's where the =A= 'town' is going...well corellia that is.

Can't wait to see you bro, make sure you pop into our chatroom as well. :)

Originally posted by ShadowGecko

pardon me for changing the topic, but is starsider "the" server to go or something, or is it the most popular. Role playing server? i don't really know anything, but if anyone could tell me, it would be appreciated.

Yeah it's the server we are all going to, and its the unofficial rp server. :D

Archived