Home

You Know What We Should DO?

Lord_Vessen

Well in about 3 months after the game is released we should set up a gang of well skilled people and go and pick a fight with and NPC. Such as Luke or something like that. If we had enough people we could make that NPC retreat and we would have a cool story to tell. I know, I know this is a stupid idea.:D

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

I dont think Boba Fett can have a bounty on YOU. It has been said you cant kill a recognizable character from the movies or EU. How could you defeat Boba and end your bounty without dying.

True, i don't think boba will kill you injure you most likely. :D

Originally posted by wraag

I just want to meet luke and tell him vader is his dad and watch him cry:D

LOL! I never really thought of it, but SWG is before Luke finds out. Oh, the amount of 'yo momma!' jokes that will be thrown at him ingame.

"Ey! Yo poppa is so ugly that they had to put a black dustbin to cover his face!"

"Ey! Yo poppa is so stupid that they had to put a machine in him so he doesn't forget to breath!"

"Ey! Yo poppa is so weak that he has to use 'force grip' to open a can of soda!"

The poor lad... ;)

I wonder what you would actually have to do, to get someone that annoyed that they call for Boba Fett to get you. I'd probably just go up to Jabba staple his tail to his head or something. Then watch him squirm around. Maybe then... Boba Fett will come after me.

Archived