Home

Ok, now its really gone TOO FAR!!!!!!

WolfmanNCSU

Ok, I know we all hate pop ups and ads displayed around here. Yeah, they suck. Yeah, they are annoying. Yeah, they are inappropriate at time. And yeah, they are sometimes funny.

However, I have always been ok with the ads displayed, just ignore them and they will be gone next time I refresh......UNTIL NOW.....

Its just went too far for me. SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS CRAP TO ME.....

a0083026.gif

There better be a good reason, or some heads are going to role around the forums, and it wont be pretty.

Note: This was intended to be funny, so no one go and get scared or offended. However, this disclaimer still does not deny the fact that UNC SUCKS!

Have a nice day, and remember, this thread has been tradmarked. WolfmanNCSU hold the rights to any dupliaction or fad development that may occur from this thread. If these rights are broken with out premission, heavy fines may be enforced.

Sean Elliot went to my high school.. Okay not really, but he went to a High School in the same city as me!

Sherack and Krkode: Since you're Canadian and an idiot, respectively, I shall explain: Wolfman goes to North Carolina State University, whose nickname is the "Wolfpack", hence you can make a connection to his name. Now North Carolina is one of them Rival schools, and you know how college rivalries are.

Kwefo: I only posted that to gain an additional post toward my cause to gaining sig pics. (uh oh) I really didn't need to know what it meant, but I got the hint as to what you were saying from this blatant hint " this disclaimer still does not deny the fact that UNC SUCKS!". But now that I do know for sure, I feel eternally wiser. You have now broken off a piece of your wisdom and handed it to me. Not only am I eternally and forever indebted to you but I am also very touched at this kind gesture of yours. :)

Archived