Home

my little brother

RicardoLuigi...

has been pissing me off. i was watching mtv once (as i constantly do) and my little brother was as well. so then there was a tampax commercial and every time one of them comes on he asks me what tampax is, so i say ask mom and he says no and then he threatens to wreck my comic book collection and tear out pages from them. so i tell him it's a brand name for tampons, and i tell him to look it up in the dictionary. it says something like "used to clean out a cavity usu. to chekc bleeding" yada yada yada, he's still confused. it's so aggravating. he does things like: hit me, sit on me when i'm laying on the couch, pretty much just annoying things and he still refuses to ask mom. i can't stand him.

i remember when my lil sister (half sis) discovered what sex is...

i put one of her barbies on top of a donald duck doll...

and she was like "heeeey, theyre f*cking!"

and i was like "what!? n-n-no the're not! where did you learn that word!?"

it was so weird

no, i don't wanna tell him. yeah, there was a commercial for maxi pads as well and i said "oh, look, it's another tampon commercial. oh wait it's for maxi pads, never mind." so then he says "what the f*ck's a maxi pad?". he's 8, btw. and i'm another year older today!!! my birthday!!!!!!!!

yeah, he seems to be getting more and more pissed off as he starts to say "what the f*** are tampax and what's maxi pads?" he's become more abusive lately. and i love seeing him pissed. i know, i'm cruel and evil.

did i mention it's my b-day? :D:D:D

nah, he's smarter than that. he saw a tampax pearl commercial (which i think is stupid, nobody sets something on a windowsill so it's half-hanging off) and he saw that there's a little braided rope on it, so he says "what, is it like a candle?" he's completely clueless and i love it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived