Home

Bounty Hunters

Kenshin Himoura

I can't wait to see how bounty hunting really works in swg..and by that I mean I can't wait to see some one get taken out by a bountry hunter in the middle of the street :D (hopefully not me:rolleyes: )

haha damn.

i want to watch someone get bountied.

see, if u could record ingame, u could record yourself bountying someone, then make it into an .avi and distribute it (like how they do with counterstrike movies).

the most famous bounty hunter in the unverse.

Originally posted by sexxxy_mark

haha damn.

i want to watch someone get bountied.

I can't wait to take out some people. :D

Will there be some sort of "sniper rifle" so that I can take out targets from a far distance?

Yes, there is a rifleman profession....it is an advanced one. :)

So sexxxy_mark you want to watch someone get a bounty on their head? I can do that, all I need is two theraml detenators and the address of a crime lord:D

[EDIT] Actually I have considered maybe being an assasin but a noble swordsman and Teras Kasi Artist is good for me...

Originally posted by Kenshin Himoura

in the beginning of the second trailer, when it shows the guy walking on the side of a hill on tatooine, near the top of the screen you can see a sky hopper or something flying away. Will there be air speeders and land speeders?

They added ships flying randomly over the planet to add to the immersion of the game. There are no vehicles at all at release. A few weeks or months after the game is released, a vehicle patch will come out where you can buy speeders, swoop bikes, and have mounts.

Earlier in development, they were having trouble with the Y-axis (up and down). Because of this, there is no jumping, no low-level flying, and no Jetpacks. There is a jumping animation, but you don't get any height from it. Jetpacks will probably never be in. If they are, it won't be until at least the Space Expansion.

Archived