Home

A young GMT

Deft Aklin

From what I understand so far, is that armor detracts from your total pools for health, action, and mind, but then lessens the damage taken from either energy or kinetic based attacks by a fixed percent.

From what it looks like, D_S has more health becasue he has stretched his HUD out further. Could be wrong on all this though.:D

Actually the non-binding thing is what's responsible for my high WOUNDS. Notice, my arse is whooped there. I hate paying to bind. This time though, I didn't have enough mind pool left to play medic. lol.

BTW, that's my pet Brackaset behind me. I love being a CH.

Well, as of right now, you have to bind to a cloner, or else suffer the penalty if you die, you will suffer about 50% wounds. This can be avoided by binding to a cloner and by staying near the city you are bound to. You can only clone at the closest cloner and if you are not bound there, then see aforementioned penalty.

Wounds are damage that doesn't heal itself like normal damage. Camping can heal this, but it is far quicker to see a Medic or Doctor.

Tip:

Don't forget to tip your medic, these guys spend a lot of money on their supplies...trust me.

Screenshot of Inventory :

You can only be bound to one cloner at a time. So long as you don't leave the city, you should be fine.

As far as price, like I said, I don't do it cause I'm lazy and I can heal myself......usually.

Notice all the meds in my inventory above.LOL.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

So, what happens if you die, and you are on say Corellia, and the cloner you are bound to is on Tatooine?

I'd expect you'd end up on Tatooine. Like EQ; you're bound in Qeynos, die outside Freeport, *zoink* end up back in Qeynos. This isn't fact though, just my 8 1/2 credits.

I'd expect you'd end up on Tatooine. Like EQ; you're bound in Qeynos, die outside Freeport, *zoink* end up back in Qeynos. This isn't fact though, just my 8 1/2 credits.

I just read what D_S said again and I think I get what he means. :)

Taking the example I provided, you will be cloned on Corellia by the facility that is closest to where you died, but you will then suffer some penalties (50% penalty) to your health. :)

Correct? ;)

Yes Jan, you hit the nail on the head. You can only clone at the closest cloner, no matter which one you are bound to. So stay close to your cloner boys. :)

In any event, I would much rather travel back to my bound cloner than take the 50%. That many wounds can take a week to get for a 10 hour a week gamer. And it takes a LONG time to heal if you can't find a medic.

Yes Jan, you hit the nail on the head. You can only clone at the closest cloner, no matter which one you are bound to. So stay close to your cloner boys.

See? I'm not as dumb as I look. ;)

And I look pretty dumb. :D

But that raises another question: What is the penalty to NOT being bound somewhere?

In any event, I would much rather travel back to my bound cloner than take the 50%. That many wounds can take a week to get for a 10 hour a week gamer. And it takes a LONG time to heal if you can't find a medic.

So, around 10 to 15 days ingame then.

How long is the in-game days now? 45 minutes?

Honestly, I never even thought to time how long an in game day is. You get so enveloped in your surroundings that you don't really perceive time anymore.

Yep folks, it's one of those games.

I have kids?

What do you mean I'm late for work? I haven't even gone to bed yet.

Dinner, what's that?

Sure thing mom, yep, I cleaned the bathroom this morning. What do you mean that was three days ago?

Besides that, I spent most of my time on Dathomir, where to be honest, day and night aren't all that much different, both are dark and gloomy as hell.

BTW, Jan, you never commented on my avatar. What do you think? Is it GMT enough for you?

Yeah, I'm going to spend more time on it when we start officially, but I just couldn't get the lips right. The eyes could use a little less slanting, but I think it looks better when I don't have the screen widened. I'll have to check.....and maybe play with it in chargen.

Archived