Home

Outcast Strategy Updates! (8/29/03)

Kurgan

Due to a server incident, Outcast Strategy (strategy.jediknightii.net), our hosted JK2 multiplayer guide site is offline.

I have backed up every single file on my computer before the problem, so as soon as possible, I can get it back up in a short time.

Thanks for your patience.

When it comes back, I'd expect an update to soon follow!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Chris we got the site back up again!

The only thing missing are the video files (I restored everything else from backup).

The rest of the stuff is stuck on that bad server (that's still being repaired). Hopefully that will get streamed over in the next few weeks.

Anyway, I'll edit the thread title and post the news soon...

Thanks for your patience!

Yup.

[update (7/30/03)] Uploaded the two Nar Shadda cubbie hole videos again. I see griff has made a bunch of new videos, and those will have to wait until I get back. I'll be leaving in the morning sometime. See you all in a week!

• 1 month later...

I've had a look through all of the SP Walkthrough and the only thing to me that is wrong, well actually an alternative method on the Yavin Final level is instead of waisting your Ammo in shooting the rocks at the start, use the Lightsaber to slice them away. :)

Well thats my prefered method :p

Yeah, I like it, he did a great job.

If you have any suggestions, email sith (his mail is right there on the contents page).

PS: I also added ChangKhan's comments about saber damage/blocking to the User Submissions page.

Better late than never!

Originally posted by Kurgan

Yeah, I like it, he did a great job.

If you have any suggestions, email sith (his mail is right there on the contents page).

PS: I also added ChangKhan's comments about saber damage/blocking to the User Submissions page.

Better late than never!

I've been thinking about trying something like that for Jedi Academy ... perhaps I will - this has given me inspiration. Never done a full walkthrough ...

Mike

Archived