Home

* JKO MOVIE CLIP * latest by griff

griff38

Likey to be my last (?) clip since JA will be here soon.

I really dropped the ball on the last videos quality. I did not make the same mistake this time.

Let me know what you think, ALL comments welcome.

**********UPDATED*********

Oh yea the link

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

You have to register I think. Just like Gamespy most forms don't work for my comp. sry i can't watch it

Thats to bad, registration requirements are that you be at least 12 and create a user name & password.

IF YOU CANNOT GET A FILESHACK ACCOUNT, YOU CAN USE THIS ONE. JUST DON'T FORGET TO LOGOUT SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN USE IT.

USERNAME: JEDIMOVIES

PASSWORD: JEDI

Hey Griff,

Nice touch setting up that Jedimovies account, thanks very much. Took a bloody age to d/l mind! It made me wait 20 mins (after telling me there was no wait time :p ) and then took 30 mins to d/l! And me with Broadband an' all. :rolleyes:

Anyways, back to the video...

Yea! That looks the nuts Griff! Most impressive!

I keep forgetting about the Alt-Fire on the missile launcher, I never use it cos it's just too damn slow against real players. :p Every day's a school day!

Oh, and I remember the poll you did about 'your girls'... Jeez, I thought you were going to use the winner as a skin for the game! :rolleyes: I voted 4, and I feel kinda shortchanged now :p

Still, Good Work Fella! It's a shame to hear it'll probably be the last JO one...

B.

ahh griff d00d, nice one mate, very nice. i love your vids cos i always get a laugh out of them, love the sound effects and voice samples, absolute comedy genious on WF kyle : "i sense a disturbance in the for..." BOOM!! brilliant!

last one?

for real?

:(

[edit] btw thx for the pm, and the mention in the vid. :)

Whoa Griff! That's the best one yet! The rocket launcher is *the gun* for slowdowns like those... :)

On the behalf of the community I'd like to say the following: You *will* make more videos. We'll give you 7 days to come up with a new vid. Now get to work! :D

Oh yeah: the chick was HOT! U got her phone number? :naughty:

very nice vid. cool music. i just have one question and one request...

Q: When you were getting some of those shots it looked like you had a way to switch from first/third person view to that spectate mode where you can move freely. were you doing that or did you have someone else assisting you and recording as well??

R: Please kill *BS*Paddy more.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Lightsaberboy

darn it. i dont have an account.

IF YOU CANNOT GET A FILESHACK ACCOUNT, YOU CAN USE THIS ONE. JUST DON'T FORGET TO LOGOUT SO SOMEONE ELSE CAN USE IT.

USERNAME: JEDIMOVIES

PASSWORD: JEDI

BTW Griff you rocket hore :p glad to see you did not lame and use the bug my friend

EDIT: BTW i think password needs to be in little and not caps.

Originally posted by mr2turbo

very nice vid. cool music. i just have one question and one request...

Q: When you were getting some of those shots it looked like you had a way to switch from first/third person view to that spectate mode where you can move freely. were you doing that or did you have someone else assisting you and recording as well??

R: Please kill *BS*Paddy more.

Thanks to everyone who helped and for all the complements!

About the recording I did it all myself. I never used the spectator mode at all, I take a demo and record it from several angles, then cut & paste them together, Voila!

Well paddy asked for it just standing there like that :p

• 4 months later...

Archived