Which Fraction Will U Join  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fraction Will U Join

• Rebel
    • Neutral
    • Empire

Empiralist...

Why you may ask?

Think of it this way... it's much more fun to return to your friends and say: "Dude. I killed 13 rebels today." and them give you a big pat on the back, but as a rebel do gooder... Killing 13 Empirals might get you a pat on the back, but will most unlikly get you a raise ;P

Well i am gonna be nutral until i gain alot of in game experiance and i have plenty of skills then i will join the rebals....I know the imps are more organized and have a sterdy government buttt........I never like the U.S.S.R so i think the imperial faction will end up like them damn russians........And there imperial ways....( i might be wrong U.S.S.R Might have been a totalitarian state i forget....Hey they might even be the same thing) Damn that Battle field 1942......

actually the imperialists remind me more of hitlers regime...you know white supremecy or in star wars human supremecy(im getting this vibe from the fact that humans have a easier time to go up ranks than other alien races)...besides the imperialists has more simmilarities to facism rather than communism but hey who knows what george lucas was basing star wars too when he created this world? american civil war n=r s=i, american war of independence a=r e=i, or WWII allies=r axis=i ...but hey swg is only a game and its cool that there are equal ammounts of ppl siding with the rebels as there are ppl siding with the immperialists that kind of balance will make the game more intresting and most importantly fun

Archived