Home

Jedi Help

Rockstar

hey all

ive decided to give DF2: JK a bash

could someone plz enlighten me how the force system works in this game?? im pretty sure its just a 'civilian-kill-o-meter'

tell me, does choosing the dark path and killing all the civilians prevent you from passing the game? or just from getting the good ending? does it make you miss out on force powers??

i passed the first level and killed every1 (civies included :p and it didnt' let me choose any powers)

could someone enlighten me on this process plz?? lol

as the force is on JKII in SP your the Light side only. No Dark, but you get use Force Lighting, and my favorite Force Grip, but in MP you can use the dark powers

edit- sorry; did you mean JKII? if you did mean just JK i dont know sorry

i was talking about the original Jedi Knight game, not outcast, the first one

so how do you earn force powers in this one?? does it have anything to do with your alignment? do you get any more points from being evil or good??

as for is it good: i was supprised how fun a 1997 game could be lol, im only on the 3rd level and only started today, but its quite good :D

could someone plz help me about how force points and alignment work in this game??

OH and thanks for trying man :)

to go dark kill civilians and allocate force to the dark powers. Its much harder to win as the dark side especially vs Jerec because there are no dark surges. If I were you, I would go around with force speed and seeing always. And grip saber everyone I meet. lv 13 is probably my favourite one. For far range people use a conc or something.

Yes, it really is as simple as killing everyone - although choosing grip over heal as your first 'aligned power' choice helps.

This last month was the first time I'd ever played all the way through on the Dark Side. Jerec is harder ... the rest of the game plays mostly the same except the cutscenes and littles bits. The ending was also pretty cool for the dark side :sithm:

Mike

Archived