Home

Instead of "you might be a redneck", it's "you might be a n00b"...

Marker0077

This thread is inspired by LucasForums "shock ~ unnamed" signature, while I don't think all of his top 10 reasons that make you a n00b are legit, there are quite a few that are. So this is everyones chance to be like Jeff Foxworthy but instead of "you might be a redneck", it's "you might be a n00b". Any of these that I think are really funny, I will add to the SW funnies thread at JK2Files.com. Anyways, here's the "you might be a n00b" jokes that I think are at least a little funny...

If your bows last longer than some of your fights, you might be a n00b.

If you refer to people as any type of wh0re, you might be a n00b.

If the only console command you know is callvote kick <player>, you might be a n00b.

If you regularly accuse JK2 players of having "no honor", you might be a n00b.

If you think 0wning "Bar Upstairs from AA Building" is something to talk about, you might be a n00b.

If you cry about people who bind specials, you might be a n00b.

If any of these things upset you, you might be a n00b.

Please feel free to add your own "you might be a n00b" jokes & if I think it is funny, I will add it to the SW funnies thread (which by the way can be found at http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68326). Thanks for your time folks & I hope you got a laugh out of any of these, I know I sure did.

ROFLMFAO! That was good! Whew, lost my composure. I went to Branson and saw Jeff Foxworthy live, and I was crying when I left. So I like this, being based on him. I could really care less if the other people are noob's, just as long as they can fight. But it's still fun to insult them!

MK

If you ever cry to an admin, "he lamed me!", you ARE a noob.

If you ever "walk" around a server, with saber down, with no intention of fighting, you ARE a noob.

If you ever gather in a circle on the Jedi Council map and have group "sit" meetings, you ARE a noob.

If you ever cry about someones use of the Force in a Force server, you ARE a noob.

I'm sure I could think of some more but I don't want to get redundant.

Originally posted by Mr.Joshua

If you ever "walk" around a server

I have no idea why but I HATE that.

I can't think of one legit reason why but for some reason when I see players walking towards me I just want to (and usually do) knock the **** out of them.

People do it a lot in duels. I'm not talking about walking to time your swings, I mean before it starts they walk 1/2 way across the map strutting around like a jackass.

Therefore walking for “show/intimidation” = noob.

Saber off = Peace .... and it did what peace of you body you want back

hahahahahahahahaha

I'm going to use that one.

I walk in nf duels :(

I usually do it to draw the guy in because people always hang back when they're low on health. I guess they hope not fighting will give them a better chance or something.

Archived