Home

Do you IQ?

legameboy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ZBomber

I got 113 on the IQ test too. Pretty good for my age. ^_^

Hey I thought I already posted this... but...

A good IQ Test asks for your age, sex, education etc. Then it adjusts your score to your age. Say the score is 110. When you're young, without any education, you final score will most likely be higher.

I dunno about this test though, they DO ask you for your age etc, but I have to check it to see if it really does adjust the score to these things...

[EDIT]

I did the test twice, I selected the first answer for every question; one with my normal age (18, graduate from highschool) and one with an age of 13 (some high school) and there was no difference in score... So...

This test sucks!!

Originally posted by HertogJan

Hey I thought I already posted this... but...

A good IQ Test asks for your age, sex, education etc. Then it adjusts your score to your age. Say the score is 110. When you're young, without any education, you final score will most likely be higher.

I dunno about this test though, they DO ask you for your age etc, but I have to check it to see if it really does adjust the score to these things...

[EDIT]

I did the test twice, I selected the first answer for every question; one with my normal age (18, graduate from highschool) and one with an age of 13 (some high school) and there was no difference in score... So...

This test sucks!!

Well, if you want an IQ test that does take your age into consideration, then here is another test:

http://www.iqtest.com/

I wouldn't trust it too much though, since I got 179.

I took one of those real IQ tests that give you a 100 is your average 115 is that you are very smart, and 130 is that you are a genius. I have 108. I forgot the site of this place, but has tons of mental questions that can get hard. 108 is not bad, since that is what I expected.

Don't sell yourself short Chewbacco. 108 is slightly higher than average. I was at a clinic a while back ago, and I took an IQ test myself. I found the questions to be interesting. Mostly having to do with no real facts, more of an observation type of thing. I scored a 140. Government approved IQ test. No bs. You know, I should really think about going to college.

PS. I was at the clinic for insomnia. Oh that's so horrible.

Archived