Home

Do you IQ?

legameboy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pff... IQ tests reall are a load of crap... I took one in Dutch, I got like 130... Then I took one in English, I got 145?? What's up with that?? They are NOT accurate!! Anywayz, I'm pretty smart, but the problem is that I need to take my time to solve mathematical problems... And the test I took in Dutch was time based :)

Ah well, I shouldn't be too proud of those results, it's the things you do that matter :)

[EDIT]

I took the test, ( http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/ ) and I'm a Visionary Philosopher :rolleyes: My IQ was 135, I think that's pretty realistic, considering I got around 130 with the Dutch one too... this one's awfully short though... But then again... what does it say??

Originally posted by BongoBob

Hmmm...I got 120, and am an inspired inventor. I'm only thirteen, and am just getting into 9th grade, so this score will probably improve later.

Not very likely, if they've constructed this test well, the outcome is corrected for age, education etc etc...

Originally posted by C'jais

Your ability to mathematically predict the next picture in a sequence has nothing to do with real life.

What? You mean, you've never been walking down the street, and a hot chick jumps at you and says, "If you can guess the fourth picture by only seeing the first three, I'll lay you all night long!"? That's never happened to you before? Well, maybe you'll get lucky tomorrow. (Where's my wig?)

Archived