Home

About the Post your picture thread...

Compa_Mighty

I get very few photos!!! Most of them are not displayed (you know the little red cross or "x") Do you get the same trouble?

Oh BTW I've been here for two years and you still don't have my photo!! Hehehe, anyone curious about it? Or better yet, does anyone have a guess of how I look? If this thread gets good response, I might even post the picture.... :p

Hehehe, no *I* don't still have that picture, Sherack does...well he posted it anyway, it's under the Directory area on Altus Universe, which is also Sherack's so...just...yell at him!

And PL...a 3 inch full length photo does NO ONE justice...the old guitar picture was better...and yes I DO remember it...just don't remember what you looked like in it...hmmm I'll have to dig it up, I just saw it...

Dang...it was on YD's site, and apparently that site has been brought down...*sigh* no old PL Pics...

Oh ya, and it ISN'T on the Directory in Altus, it seems you have your own folder in Altus, and THAT's where it is...

and SE...how tall would that be? BTW you can't see it, Geocities doesn't allow direct links, try hometown.aol.com

well it looks about half an inch by an inch....nope not very tall. My baby was that size when he was just but a small fetus! :eek:

You may want to try buying an attachment at the store. If you need some help buying one. The bank of STTCT is open

*pays everyone tons of credits not to show her picture off!

Archived