Home

demo?

Lil Killa

LA have a tradition of releasing demos after the game is released. So most likely there won't be any demos before the game is released unless there is a need or balance issues which they want serious feedback on.

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

LA have a tradition of releasing demos after the game is released. So most likely there won't be any demos before the game is released unless there is a need or balance issues which they want serious feedback on.

I think you hit the key point. There is a need for balance issues in JO so it would be nice for the serious players to give some feed back.

Originally posted by yolkboy

I think you hit the key point. There is a need for balance issues in JO so it would be nice for the serious players to give some feed back.

Considering the way the 'feedback' for JO led to a patching fiasco, I highly doubt there will be any kind of 'demo' utilised for getting player feedback this time around. Taking that further, I hope they ignore the majority of feedback unless it's in relation to obvious and serious bugs.

If there is a demo at all, I expect it to be released after the full game, just like JO.

any demo releaed will most certinaly be released after the game hits shelves, and judging by raven and lucasarts, it will most likely be a SP only demo. So no MP balance testing could be done anyway, all the balanceing and testing will be done in house most likely.

Archived