Home

Half Life 2 ???

Tesla

I heard they were making this game but i've only seen one screenie of it and that was on TV and for about i second, so has anyone got any plot info and more screenies of this game ?

From what i saw it looked 1000 times better than the original but lets hope the stroyline is as good as the 1st :)

I can't.... decide...... until........ gamiseleased!!!!!!!! Oh dang, this game will be game of the year 2003, and I'm getting it.

Angel: No, JA will be the best. Demon: You idiot, don't listen to him! What does he know about games! We all know that E.T. for atari was the best right!

*sigh* :p

Originally posted by daring dueler

sweet! i just hope its released for ps2 or anything besides computer faster than the first however!

HL2 is for PC and XBOX at least.....

I don't know if the PS2 could really be able to handle the grahpics properly, it is getting quite old now...

Wow you guys really suck :mad::p

No really, HL1 has been the god of games for over 5 years now!! And you know what?? HL with all the mods hasn't been beaten yet!! And when HL2 comes out, I think we'll have a new god :D

CS is still the most played game... After like 3, 4 years??!! You can't just say it 'sucks'. Yeah maybe the gameplay isn't your thing, but it manages to keep lots of ppl playing. After playing lots of other games, I still keep coming back to CS. CS is, if you look at the facts, the best game around, whether you like it or not. Period. :D

Oh boy I really can't wait for HL2, and you know what? 30 September isn't THAT far away!!

HL2 is going to absolutely pwn everything else, plain and simple. I've seen the 500MB video, and all I can say about it is that it should come complete with an extra set of underpants for afterwards. Sure, its got a hell of a lot going for it graphically, but its biggest selling point is the physics.

If it can be knocked over, picked up, pushed, pulled, thrown, or manipulated in any way whatsoever, you can guarantee you'll be able to do it.

Great stuff. :D

CS is still the most played game... After like 3, 4 years??!! You can't just say it 'sucks'. Yeah maybe the gameplay isn't your thing, but it manages to keep lots of ppl playing. After playing lots of other games, I still keep coming back to CS. CS is, if you look at the facts, the best game around, whether you like it or not. Period.

Guess my tastes are alittle more "sophisticated"

I just don't get it either...the ONLY thing CS has that other games don't is the system of buying weapons....everything else is in every other game and many others do them way better.

Some people say realism.....CS!! realism?....those words need to stay 1000 yards from each other at all times :D

Originally posted by RoguePhotonic

Guess my tastes are alittle more "sophisticated"

I just don't get it either...the ONLY thing CS has that other games don't is the system of buying weapons....everything else is in every other game and many others do them way better.

Some people say realism.....CS!! realism?....those words need to stay 1000 yards from each other at all times :D

What about fast-paced SEMI-reaslistic gameplay?? No stamina bull****, no prone, no bland looking textures like in UT mods, no weird animations like in UT mods. The weapons have their own feel, you really get to know the weapons and they aren't all alike, like in several other games. The leveldesign is very good, good gameplay and the textures are better than in 90% of the other games :) And they are getting better and better.

Also, the game is updated further and further, new weapons and such :) Cheaters aren't a real problem anymore, thanks to Valve's Anti Cheat modules. The netcode of CS (or HL) is also superb, my ping used to be like 50% of UT's ping!

CS is a game you play with tension, but that is fast-paced at the same time :) /me loves CS :D

yeah, and if other games have a lot of the stuff in CS, it is because they all copied CS.... minly due to its insane popularity.

Its not as popular now of course, but considering it's age it is amazing how popular it still is. At one time more people were playing CS than all the other games put together. :D

Oh, and apart from possibly Deus Ex the original Half Life is still the best single player FPS game on the PC.

Archived