Home

Help wanted for Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 fan movie

Lindsey

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I got all the files. Instead of XIII (XIII is 13 for all of you who did not know) the Ninja on the server. My name will be ShadowFox. I also had some skins of the EPII pack that were much better than the actula pack itself. Oh and this Neo Skywalker wont shut the hell up. He thinks he is in the movie

cuase he downloaded all the files. I keep telling him that he has to rgister and to read the server messgaes. He kepps on saying he will comeo to tehearsals and he will be in it byt I told him he will not no the password. Anyways i just wish hed shut the **** up and realize he is not in the movie!

Not only that, but alot of other people have been asking exactly what time, Amidala should have also added the other time zones >.>

Take Zell for instance, he has no idea What time it's going to start in his time zone, or well he didn't..

And will the main server be occupied or will you be using that test server thing?

... Has it even started yet? I'm so lost and confused like a little child. I've tried going to the 12.225.192.16 server but it just won't let me connect. I replied to the message earlier, so that counts as signing up I take it... Hmmm, I really hope I didn't miss the additions, I'm still looking up for it and I'm beginning to panic O.o; I have all the pk3 files for skins and models and the Dueler's 1.3 mod, just can't get in to the test server. This is all hapnning at Chop Shop SlIGHTLY INCREASED, right? :p Oh, and I'm PCT so this is happening at 7 PDT? 2 hours ahead yes?

I rarely get on people who post multiple times. This is the first time in a long time. Just 4 times with different messages seemed to warrent it. Plus he is new so I wanted to say hi.

I posted here to help with the movie, Battle, Kobe innocent, BF or MOHAA, etc etc etc.

Also check the Hockey thread. I like that place.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

I rarely get on people who post multiple times. This is the first time in a long time. Just 4 times with different messages seemed to warrent it. Plus he is new so I wanted to say hi.

I posted here to help with the movie, Battle, Kobe innocent, BF or MOHAA, etc etc etc.

Also check the Hockey thread. I like that place.

BigTeddyPaul

Yeah, I met rufio today at the Chop Shop server, he was pretty coo.

And, Hockey isn't my thing, annnnnnnnnnd, hopefully they'll have a part for you because XIII was bragging about the rehersals being over and all earlier.

Unless you already had a part >.<

Originally posted by RUFIO KID

HEY LINSEY I WOULD LIKE TO STAR IN THIS MOVIE MY EMAIL IS HEYLOSER942@HOTMAIL.COM EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO ME TO BE IN YOUR MOVE OR ON MY AIM WITCH IS COOL8MAN3 OK WHAT IS YOUR SERVER.:fett::deathii::bdroid2::D:)

First off, like Paul said. Don't post 4 times, with the same message. :rolleyes:

Second of all, turn of the caps.

Third of all, you probably won't get a main role, because I didn't see you there at the practice last night.

Lastly, read the thread. You just saw it was a movie, and you said cool, turned on your caps, and posted 4 times. :rolleyes:

Rufio calm down man 4 posts all CAPS! dude chill out.

Yahyou probably wont get a mian role luike Z said. I migth be yoda cuase I was there last night but I also offered to play any smaller roles. Glad you found the site an dposted cuase you would ntoleave me alone about it.

Yoda will own all of your asses. So Don't mess with Yoda.

Archived