Home

Help wanted for Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 fan movie

Lindsey

Mandalorian Skin Pack (/)

MP Battledroid Models (/)

KaminoX (Don't know where to get)

Duelers Mod 1.2.1 (Know where to get)

Movie_Models (Don't Know where to get)

Will someone give me the link to some of the files so I get the right ones. :confused: Thank you in advance. :)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should probably use the latest version of Duelers Mod, which is 1.3, available here: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=15685

There is more than one Kamino dueling map, I think this is the nicest one: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=8896

Sand Arena 2 is here with music: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4778

or no music: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4779

Clonetroopers? Is this what you mean: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4533

Battledroid Multiplayer: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=4786

The latest Mandalorian Skin Pack: http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=13555

I have increased the capacity of the Chop Shop server (IP 64.246.58.228) to 32 to serve as a "movie set". Participants will be given a password and the server will be a "closed set" on the day of shooting (you will need the password to enter the server).

If my counting skills are correct, we have about 11 people willing to be in the movie. We still need 20 people to help us. I'd also like to do a test trial of the sand arena 2 battle when we get enough people. My friend who has the motion capture card on his system is going to conjoin his system with mine, and his time is limited. I'd like to try everyones part out in the big battle, so when the big day comes, we can do it right the first time. So ask around online if people want parts. I also posted a thread on jk2files.com in the general discussion board with the same title.:fett:

I wish to join.

Ummn, i can do anything but can i discuss it with you perhaps on AIM or MSN:)

AIM: stanforddude18

MSN: McKalister27@hotmail.com ( or Father Torque )

What kind of movie will it be. And can I be my colonel Sanders model at my KFC map. It would add some comic to the movie.

Edit: I didnt read the whole thing. Scratch that idea. Can i be someone important. I play the gamealot. And know some cool things:) . Maybe I could be the sidekick to the sith:D . I am good with explosives. And i am usually a master sniper. I specialize in healing and team play.

Ok, if anyone wants to ask me anything about the movie online, you can most times find me playing on the Chop Shop servers (Admin Amidala runs one of them, we're using hers for the movie), most times, I play on the Chop Shop DISRUPTION server (can't get enough of it) so those who have thoughts on the movie can talk to me there. I play from 8 to 9 tue, thur, sat, and 9 to 10 mon, wed, fri (I have a brother who shares the pc with me :( , and I have dinner inbetween those times. I always leave my pla yer idle on the server, so if you come on and I look like a statue, wait, and i'll get back to you as soon as I can :D

Yah, I'de like to apply to join too. I go on Chop Shop ONE-HIT SABER KILLS everday. If you wish to ever get in contact with me or anything, I always have my own website: www.rpscity.cjb.net. I like helping out for the server and just want to be known as a friendly person. ~Zell [RPS] -L- AKA :fett: Boba Fett~

<a href=http://members.hometown.aol.com/nekoboydave/images/rpsforumlogo.jpg' alt='rpsforumlogo.jpg'>

Chop Shop DISRUPTION! is at 64.246.58.192, where Lindsey plays most often. Chop Shop FFA-CTF server, the 32-player server where the movie will be made, is at 64.246.58.228. I own and run both servers. I am also running a third server, Chop Shop Duelers Mod server at 12.225.192.16. It is running Duelers Mod 1.3, the latest version. You can use it to verify that you installed the mod correctly. Download the .zip file and unzip it. It will give you a folder called "Duelers". MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE ENTIRE DUELERS FOLDER IN YOUR GameData FOLDER. DO NOT TAKE THE .PK3 FILES OUT OF THE FOLDER AND PUT THEM IN YOUR BASE FOLDER LIKE YOU DO FOR MAPS AND SKINS. If you do that the mod will not work. If you have it installed correctly, you will be able to join and stay on the server. If not, you will disconnect after a few seconds. Once you are on the server, check it out, it has some cool features: double-bladed sabers, 2 sabers, both with customizable colors and hilts and two new stances, Orange and Purple. The sabers also sound better. There is also a jetpack and grappling hook. You can do different cartwheels instead of just rolling on the ground. There are some bots there to mess with and see the realistic sizing: Desann is tall and Ugnaught is short. There are THREE types of duels you can challenge others to: no Force, no Force with saber throw, and Full Force. Saber off, challenge a bot that is also saber off to a duel, and the bot will accept your challenge! When you are dueling, everyone else becomes invisible (except your opponent of course) until the duel is over, then they magically reappear. Make sure your Duelers mod is working properly now before shooting (the movie) begins.

perhaps we can hold a trial run of the sand arena 2 level this coming tusday on the chop shop server? That way we can try people out in droid skins and see how it will look. Also, what command do you use for 2 sabers? (1 in each hand) I can get double ended saber like maul, but never 2 like anikin.

1. What excact time? (to be sure)

2. Which ChopShop server? (to be sure)

EDIT: My name on a server is either Hottomatoe Soup or legameboy.

EDITEDIT: A major problem, I went to test duelers mod out, so I went to setup then to mods, double-clicked on 'duelers' and then went to test it out be creating a server, well, when everything finishes loading, and right when I'm about to get in the game it says 'Server Disconnected'. I have no clue whatsoever what is wrong.

EDITEDITEDIT: Also, I added those three ChopShop IPs to my favorites, and only one showed up. It was the FFA-CTF one I believe, I just seem to hae problems today, what am I doing wrong?

:(

Lindsey,

1- I need to know exactly what time (Pacific Daylight Time) Tuesday night. Switching from Jedi Academy Mod to Duelers Mod is done with a command line change and server restart that only my server hosting company can perform. I need an ending time also because they will have to change the command line and restart to get back to Jedi Academy Mod that I normally run on that server. I wont lock the server for the rehersal, but players will need both the Sand Arena 2 Map (Lindsey please tell us exactly which one to use, the one with music or without music. I vote for with music) and a WORKING installation of Duelers Mod 1.3 to join the server. They will need to download and install all the skins in their \GameData\Base folder or else everyone will look like Kyle. Unlike maps, servers can't autodownload skin files, each client must already have them. Again, please read my previous post about installing Duelers Mod. I encourage everyone to use my test server at 12.225.192.16 to make sure you have installed properly.

2- To get 2 sabers, once you have joined the game go to Controls, Other, and you can select which key to bind for Dual Sabers (and dual blades). Then go to Setup, Blade Colors, Activate Custom Saber: yes, and select your blade colors. Then go to Core Colors and select blade core colors. There is also an Animations menu item to select types of cartwheels you can do.

legameboy

1. See above.

2. Main Chop Shop server at 64.246.58.228

3. You probably haven't installed correctly. Read my previous post. Make sure you put the ENTIRE Duelers folder in your \GameData folder, not the \GameData\Base folder. Also, move all other mods you might have installed somewhere else (out of GameData) because mods can interfere with each other, even older versions of the same mod.

4. Go to Play, Join Server, Source: Internet, Game:all, Type:all, View Empty: No, View Full: Yes. Then click on Server Name to order them alphabetically. Go to the section where names begin with plain white letters, in the C's you should see all 3 Chop Shop Servers.

Perhaps we can do the trial run at 7 Pm PST? that way, I could do the trial for 2 hours before my bro has his turn :(. To everyone who has signed up, I ask that you be there. You must have the battle droid MP model (search for that name on jediknightii.net), the sand arena 2 level WITH MUSIC, the duelers mod 1.3, and the mandalorian file (use the search phase "bounty hunter" (but without the ") on jediknightii.net to find that file. Hopefully, we will get the last 10 or so people in time for the trial. See ya then! :cool:

Installed Version of Duelers 1.3: Affirmative.

Installed Version of Duelers 1.2.1: Negative.

Latest Battle Droid Models from jk2files.com: Affirmative.

Mandalorian Skin Pack: Affirmative.

Sand Arena 2: Affirmative.

KaminoX:Negative.*

Latest Kamino Map: Affirmative.

Movie Models:Negative.*

I am not all ready to go, unfortunately.

*Note: These models were seen at http://www.jediknightii.net, but could not be downloaded because the files server appears to be down.

OK, I have made arrangements with my server host (Lindsey could you please give them a "Filmed on location at Chop Shop ONE-HIT SABER KILLS, hosted by http://www.JediServers.com" credit?) to change to Duelers Mod 1.3 Tuesday night 7/22 between 7:00PM and 9:00PM. I have setup the server for normal (wimpy) saber damage, although dismemberment is still on so we can see Jango Fett's head come off like in AOTC. It will start on the sandarena2 map with no time or frag limits. Call a vote to change maps. Unfortunately, neither duel_kaminoan nor duel_kamino normally supported FFA (free for all) game type, only duel game type, so I modified duel_kaminoan to allow FFA game type. Both sandarena2 and duel_kaminoan are fantastic, wait until you see! I enabled the Jedi vs. Merc option so everyone keeps their roles straight. When you join the game, you have to choose: Jedi, yes or no. If yes, you can use the lightsaber (single, 2 sabers, or dual blades) and the Force, but you can't use guns, the jetpack, or the grappling hook. If you choose Jedi no, you can't use the lightsaber or the Force, but you start out with several guns and ammo, and can pick up others, and you can use the jetpack and grappling hook. If you haven't used the grappling hook before, you aim at something (like the top of a wall or tower) and fire the grappling hook. Hold down the key until the hook hits, then you will be pulled up to where it hit. Keep the key held down and you will stay there until you let go.

Please make sure you have Duelers 1.3 ONLY. Having an earlier version might keep 1.3 from running properly. Go to 12.225.192.16 to test your installation. It is also running the sandarena2 map. Make sure you also have duel_kaminoAN, not duel_kamino, as well as all the skin files.

I wondered if its possible to have 1 hit saber kills on droids? Also, does your server support cheats? then all the jedi could have god mode on at certain times so they wouldnt be harmed by the droids firing at them, cause some of the planned scenes have a heck of a lot of chaos going on. But yea, if you can get the 1 hit saber kills back up, it would look better in the movie if you didnt see a jedi hit a droid 10 times just to see his arm fall off, that and the green shield, but keep the shield stuff for the jetpack.

P.S. filming should start soon, my friend just came out of U.C.S.C and is finishing up some things. See you tonight!!

Archived