Home

Help me design my wedding Favor?

Surfnshannon

I have found the wedding favors I am going to do. I bought all the mini cider bottles. But I wondered if any of you could design a good label for the bottles. I can't seem to find a label that looks like that. Please Please loan me either your websearching skills or your photoshop skills. My theme is dolphins and the color of the wedding is turquise. Its on a yacht. On the label I'd like it to say something along the lines of Shannon & Scott

September 20, 2003...?

ciderbottles.htm

well..the img tags not working...um go to this site

http://www.magicwandweddings.com/ciderbottles.htm

Originally posted by STTCT

Its on a yacht.

Never been on a yacht so I'm being curious here... will it be docked or at sea? And second... if it IS at sea... couldn't that potentially be really bad? ex: motion sickness?

Then again it's So. Cal. so I'm sure the weather will be bangin' and it'll be a beautiful day with a light breeze! We wanna see pictures! :D

She's checked with the people attending, a couple are not cuz of seasickness but most everyone doesn't get it (that we know of, jk) I think It should be fine :D we're not going in a row boat!

Someone please help with the cider bottles, we need a good design that we can print :D

No, I thought volcom really was your little sister, not saying your marrying her (ewwww). Did I miss something?

I was correcting Eets, cause he said that volcom was your soon to be husband. Maybe he was right, and I need correcting, whats going on, some one help!

Today better really be Friday, its been a long week.

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

No, I thought volcom really was your little sister, not saying your marrying her (ewwww). Did I miss something?

I was correcting Eets, cause he said that volcom was your soon to be husband. Maybe he was right, and I need correcting, whats going on, some one help!

Today better really be Friday, its been a long week.

She was gawking at Eets, cuz he said her little sister was to whom she would marry. Oh and it's Sunday, just to forewarn you.

Originally posted by Chase Windu

Actually we marry our 2nd cousins.:)

Some of these here Amish Folks...I dunno I think they might marry there 1st cousins.

And then you have Adam and Eve's sons and daughters...you know that's kinda freaky if you think of it...

I feel like there's an identity crisis about my identity, but not one I AM having here...

I am a chick. I am not gay.(not that there would be anything wrong with someone who was) & thirdly, Southern California is not considered THEE SOUTH.

heheheh

that weddings not a drag thing was funny though

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Tell that to Rhett, he says he's a hick now :D

Kingpin, that one's mighty fine. I think Shan should pick it ^_^

I might have had something to do with that...

And I fully agree, good label.

Originally posted by Chase Windu

Our cousins live in Missouri. So look at Missourians as freaks, not Iowans.

Why, for the love of all things good, does everybody think all/most Iowans are hicks? Sure there are cows and there is corn here but that doesn't necessarily make a person living here a hick. If you guys met my moms side of the family you'd see that Rhett and I are certainly not hicks.

All better *points up*

Archived