Home

Kimo hunting group on Lok Sunday 3 August

Murashu

I have had a bunch of people ask about killing some kimo lizard thingies on Lok and would like to try tomorrow evening around 7:30 est if anyone is interested.

If we can get 10 people to post here with thier interest I will know you guys want to do it ;)

Was fun until I charged into nothingness and met a Kimogila head on lol. I cant believe I got myself killed as the only doctor there =)

Thanks to everyone that showed up tonight, I will try to put something on the calendar for this week.

Yes, the whole trip was quite fun, I enjoyed it thouroghly, I even managed to get back to Naboo. But now I'm broke..only 400creds. Oh well, ill get it back, i wouldnt mind a hunt on any other planet now. I've hunted Naboo a little, and Corellia, so i wouldnt mine a different place.

We can have hunts everyday of the week as long as you guys communicate with each other.

I have found the best method for exp is 2-3 people hunting on lok killing perleks. You can get 200k pistol/rifle/carbine exp a night there easily.

Archived