Home

Revenge of the RPG people

lllKyNeSlll

For all of you folks that get owned by lamers like rumor. I the famed rpg player has gotten even by giving rumor back his own raping techniques. 10 to 0 in this following demo.

Right click and download to view. http://www.geocities.com/lllKyNeSlll/demo02.zip

Well rumor I'll tell you what I did wrong like I promised to. First, you never listened. If you watch me, I stop and listen. Though my accuracy was horrendous that day like I was playign terrible, I still had an easy time since I knew where u were. I stop to listen for your footsteps with eax everyonce in a while. Also, I have the items timed in mind. 20 seconds for shields and whatever so I run routes to get items. I never fight with less than 150 armor with a bacta so many times I didn't approach you even when I saw you. Also eax allows me to make the first move and since I can approximately guess your location I fire a blast before you get there doing some damage.

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

err sorry, I can only make it through about 1 min of jk2 gunning demos before my mind wanders off...

:eek:

You know what they say about SHORT attention spans..:rolleyes:

You R murder with the 2ndary reapeter fire Dr. Kynes.

And it's always fun to see Lucasforum members playing together.

I get a warm wet feeling when that happens.

Originally posted by griff38

You R murder with the 2ndary reapeter fire Dr. Kynes.

I would not say so myself because that was terrible accuracy on my part. THe only reason I won was because I knew how to map well and could predict what rumor was doing. Against someone better or equal to me I would have been raped since I was moving way too slowly and shooting the wrong places. But I would have used flechette and rocket more instead because it deals direct damage past the shields and more damage even though its harder to hit with flechette.

Rumor keep playing guns you have hope yet. Just during that game you had more of a chance to kill me by going straight out ptk and gk like a saberist than by shooting me with a weapon. But you got better toward the end and stopped trying to fight directly. So you can be a decent gunner with practice. Try pulling my gun next time.

Archived