Home

The Cries of Alderaan

Murashu

As most of you already know, The Cries of Alderaan will be starting in a couple of weeks. I know we are a Nuetral PA as a whole, but if you wish to participate in the on going story you must choose a side.

At last count I had 17 rebels and 2 imperials in the PA, one who says he doesnt wish to be imp anymore hes just going to stay Nuetral. You can pick either side to side with but I would recommend going Rebel and doing missions with the rest of us. Faction points are pretty easy to get so those who already lost rebel faction do not fear. I got over 1100 FP tonight doing missions alone out of Moenia.

If you wish to participate in the monthly story and want to start getting points soon just send me a tell in game or email me. I would recommend getting started soon instead of waiting until the last minute to choose a side and possibly miss your chance.

Since we have so many people who have already chosen rebel we can all help each other accomplish the task whatever they may be.

For those worried about PvP, choosing a side does not mean you are volunteering for PvP. If you are a covert rebel like myself, you can choose when to participate in PvP events. When we do Theed raids I run up to the rebel recruiter, declare, hop on the shuttle to Theed and PvP until I die then I pop back in the cloning facility and hop out Covert again and can't PvP until I group with an overt who gets attacked or until I ride back to moenia and declare again. It's a pretty good system to keep you safe from unwanted ganking. Now if you are a healer and you heal an Overt rebel, you can be attacked. You know what you are getting yourself into so if you see the person you are about to heal is Overt, think twice about healing them because you can possibly be attacked.

i resigned with the rebels yesterday...got owed by a couple stormy's and some person who was imp. got pissed. but im willing to join again, i just think that inside the Associates we need to have a pact sayin we wont kill each other :D

You find rebel missions mostly in Moenia..there are teminals right outside the cloning facility and outside the cantina. You can also go to rori at the rebel outpost. I go there. can get alot of money in at least 30mins when grouped...i pulled 22k or so out in an hour or so...and the faction points are ok too..

Archived