*Sir'din thinks for a moment.*

Sir'Din "Why not."

*Sir'din follows O'Connel down to the ground level.*

----------

*Duriel*

*The female Jedi whom released Spook, approches Master Ho'joan, she bows.*

Ho'joan "Ah, Miss Sir'Faye what bring you here, I sense some consern in you?"

Faye "Yes, It's been over a week since Irvine has checked in. I'm worried."

Ho'joan *After taking a deep sigh* "You see Irvine went out to seek his destiny, so to speak. It'll be his decision to follow it in which way he believe's is right."

Faye *Worried voice* "But I care so much about him, I don't know what'd happen if he goes to the Dark Side."

Ho'joan "You're too concerned. And fear for him, although it isn't nessesarly a bad thing, but if you put too much time in fear for his life,... No his fate, yours might will go along with his as well. Don't take me wrong, I even worry for Irvine too, he is looked up to by meny apprentences here because of his poetential, but keeping a clear set mind off of things has to be a priority for someone in my position. And should be for yours too."

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Greer's datapad beeps, a message has arrived.*

To: *Insert Greer's code name.*

You have been one of the most trusted agents in the NR Military. This message cannot be traced. The politictal situation in the Senate is FUBAR, the military now comes under dirrect and exclusive control of the Senate Defence Commity. Chief of State Solo is under house arrest, "For her own protection".

Get out and get anyone else you trust out as well.

Before you do I have one final mission for you though: Admiral Ackbar and General Madine are being held in the Left wing of the Imperial Palace. The presise location is in the attached data packet.

Get them out Greer, we're going to need them.

A. Cracken

-------------------------------

*Cracken closes his own datapad.*

Cracken: Time to go, Pash.

*Pash Cracken checks the charge on his DL-54 blaster again and turns to the two pilots he brought with him.*

Pash: Last chance, you could say we knocked you out.

Pilot: No way sir, we're not going in with another Empire.

Cracken: Alright, I've dissabled the security messures, it should take time to re-route.

*Pash takes a deep breath and opens the door.*

((

Name: Hurtsel

Affilation: Dark Jedi

*Hurtsel loyal only to Emperoir Palpatine, Hurtsel manipulates members of the Republic from afar. He worked on several genetic manipulation projects, one of which had became 'lost' to him.*

))

*Republical Senate Building*

*In a room in a far wing of the premesis(sp?) Senators are being forcably kneeling on the floor with stormtroopers points their rifles at the backs of their heads. The Sith walks in with is brood of trained lackys.*

Senator 1 "Hurtsel, I should have known someone as disgusting as you would have pulled enough strings here."

Hurtsel "Quite talkitive aren't we? You see, you senators I don't need to, sway decisions made in the senate, how ever I don't need even more is a bunch of fools who don't know their place in the galaxy, thats why I want you all vote also vote in favor, to lessen the divided Senate."

Senator 2 "What makes you think we will do your biddings!?"

*In walks in Kurt, with a snarl on his face.*

Hurtsel "It took you long enough dear boy, what took you so long?"

Kurt *Speaking in a different tone the usual* "I was killing these fool's familys, got quite messy."

*Worried looks fill the faces of the senators.*

Senator 4 "You monster!"

*Hurtsel laughs gleefully.* "My dear Senators, I believe we came to an agreement here! Have a good day."

*Hurtsel and Kurt leave the room. After Hurtsel and Kurt enter the transport, Kurt calapses grabing his head.*

Kurt "Argh! Damn kid! Argh! Hurtsel, these people aren't supposed to be trained in the ways of the Jedi!! Argh! The boy's mind keeps wanting to get control again!!"

Hurtsel "Kurtis, you are more powerful then that pathetic piece of a gray matter, for all that matters you were there before that personality ever developed. That personality will eventualy become vanquished, and you'd become completely in control."

*Kurt calms down.* "I just don't understand, that was supposed to be an easy take over, and what about the others?!"

Hurtsel "I'm sure they are awakening too. That reminds me. pilot, get the information on where the largest amount of damage that has been delt to the planet with in a week, and go there."

Coruscant

*Rwos' ship emerges from warpspace and rockets down towards the planet's surface*

Rwos: I hope then, that you have a way to save him.

*Rwos' fighter lands. Rwos and Hilth get out.

Suddenly, Hilth collapses. Rwos feels a dart impact his neck, injecting powerful tranquilizers into his bloodstream. Focusing his senses on the drug, he forces it to stop its spread, then reverse it.

As he does so, several figures in lightly armored combat suits emerge from the darkness. Ignoring the temporarily incapacitated Rwos, they quickly grab Hilth and hoist him up. Another throws a block of metal on the ground. A blue ring-shaped portal blazes to life above it.

Rwos lashes out with his tail. One of the figures carrying Hilth collapses. In the light of the portal, Rwos can see a mercenary insignia on the figure's chest.

The other figure kicks at Rwos, who deflects the blow and knocks his opponent over. A third figure fires at him with a blaster rifle. Rwos dodges and ducks under his ship for cover.

The figures carry Hilth through the portal. Before the last one goes through, Rwos fires a small tracking device at his heel. The portal closes as the last mercenary passes through.

Rwos looks up at the hospital building above*

Deac.

Ackbar Memorial

*Greer read the message and sighed. He opened up a new one to send*

To: N-R-I Alpha

Situation agreed on. Protecting Deac @ Ackbar Memorial. Subject is in coma and cannot be moved. I will leave a team of 7 men plus two independents to gaurd him. I will attempt the extract, but I need a rendevous point.

J. Greer.

-----

Stairway B, Ackbar Memorial

*O'connel sees Rwos looking at the hospital*

O'Connel: ****, what's he doing staring. He's gonna get killed.

*O'Connel runs out to meet Rwos*

O'Connel: GET INSIDE, THEY'RE COMING! GET IN THE HOSPITAL!

Ackbar Memorial Hospital

*A round object bounces into Deac's room in the hospital. Rapidly, Gilian knocks it back out of the room. It explodes harmlessly in the hallway*

Stun grenade.

*The transparisteel windows shatter inwards under a barrage of blaster fire. Gilian is forced to take cover. A ship hovers into view outside the hospital window.

Outisde the hospital, Rwos leaps onto his ship and jumps off, opening his wings and catching a wind current that lifts him into the air*

*In jumps Fused Irvine from the doorway, igniting one of his dual Sabers, getting infrnt of deac's bed. Deflecting shots with one hand.*

Fused Irvine *To gillian, strangely in a solitary voice* "You there, I don't care how you do it, but get Deac out of here!!!"

*Fused Irvine grins as he manages to kill a few of the prepritators by deflecting their shots.*

Fused Irvine "What are you staring at!? Get going!"

*On Fused Irvine's off hand, he keeps it closed it begins to glow a eerie crimson color.*

((OOS: Fused Irvine couldn't have killed some of the attackers by deflecting their shots. Their ship is shielded.))

Gilian: Who the hell are you?

*A blaze of the shipboard cannons forces Irvine backwards. The ship's hatch opens, a plane attaching to the melted hole in the window. The cannons stop firing.

Gilian leaps over the bed and stands in a guarding stance, her blade drawn*

((Scar, up to you whether Irvine dodged or the force of the shots knocked him back. But sabers aren't going to deflect shipboard cannons.))

((Oh, ok.))

*Fused Irvine is knocked back. He then sees the 'opening'.*

Fused Irvine "About time you showed this!"

*F. Irvine pauses for a second, he puts away his saber, and with that hand, keeping his off hand charging what ever ability he was cooking up. He fires off a round of force lightning to check if the ship was still shielded.*

((I'm guessing it is an energy shielding and not like armour shielding. (like a few might say)))

((Meant to post this yesterday, I couldn't get to the site though:

Scar: Stop Hurtsel now, you are not hijacking this storyline. If you're going to say the Hurtsel is involved in the Republic conspirocy you'd be wrong, it has nothing to do with the Jedi, or the Empire, or the Sith. It has to do with polititions. Don't tell me he got his shuttle through the shields because he didn't.

The cause of all this will be revealed in good time.))

*General Madine and Admiral Ackbar stand surrounded by gaurds, they are whearing binders. A Devoronian General with a a wicked smile on his face stands before them.*

Gen. Talcor Rellenis: It is a pity that you will not join us gentle men. We are about to embark towards a great new future. One where human beings no longer rule us and where there is only one Governement, for the people.

Madine: So thats why you tried to blow up Coruscant, have the Predidant under lock and key and are about to kill us.

Talcor: Why, General, your lives are not in danger, provided you swear to serve the new government.

Ackbar: You are not for the people, as you say, you are for yourselves. This is not democracy, this is as bad as the Empire!

*Talcor back-hands Ackbar.*

Talcor: The last government allowed the Empire to take back half the galaxy back before it acted. We will not let that happen again.

Madine: The way I hear it you have more than the Empire to worry about.

Talcor: Yes, your loyay General Flax has escaped along with your flagship, although not with his wife. I wounder how effecteve he will be with her gone.

Ackbar: Flax is not the only one who has escaped you, he took half the fleet with him also.

Talcor: We shall see.

((JM: Greer should read the data packet. it has everything he needs in it.))

-----------------------------

Data packet:

Enter Palace through suberteranian maintanence hatch, proceed to level 124-D, extract targets. Escape via shuttle on landing pad.

*Detailed route.*

Agent will contact you inside.

*Greer sneaked along a wall. He had made it this far without getting caught. He checked the data packet again and looked around the corner. The probe droid had rounded the corner. Quickly Greer broke into a run and started opening the hatch. Finally, he got it open and jumped in. He replaced the hatch and the Probe Droid rouned the corner back again*

((Scar: Told you so. ;P

Um...since when is force-lightning an anti-ship weapon? Also I'm not sure what you mean by the shielding...))

*More grenades bounce from the open hatch into the room. Gilian dives for cover as they explode, sending waves of stunning energy and intense, blinding light through the room.

Several strangely suited beings quickly enter the room, grabbing Deac's motionless body under cover of the blinding light. Before anyone could move, they'd vanished back into their ship. The hatch closes and seals itself*

Fused Irvine "No, I'll handle this you weaklings!"

*Fused Irvine takes his glowing off hand and thrusts it in the direction of the hatch, opening his hand in the process. He throws a sphere of glowing crimson at the hatch, when it hit a great explosion occurs.*

((Edit: JM, the hatch wasn't blown open. ^_~))

*The ship is unaffected by Irvine's attacks. It proceeds to rake the room with a deadly spray of energy, then moves away from the window.

As it turns away, Gilian runs for the window. She leaps out, landing on top of the ship.

Rwos flies down and lands next to her on the moving ship*

*fused Irvine becomes angry at his waste of energy*

Fused Irvine "Son of a b****!"

*Fused Irvine runs full speed at the ship, dodging enemy fire while pulling out his Silver Light Masamune, igniting it then jumping ontop of the ship and beginning to create marks on the hull.

After he creates a few quick slashs to help attempt to 'weaken' a part of the hull, he puts away his saber and consentrates on his muscles. With his eyes rolling into the back of his head, he slams hard on the focal point of his slashings with a tremendious force. After creating a 'dent', his rage subsides to put him into a slightly weakened state.*

F. Irvine *on hands an knees.* "Whats the matter? Can't control youre anger? We are quite upset at your progress..." *Turning back to a single voice* "Shut up! I have control now!" "Face it Irvine, the only foot hold you have is when there is anger, and when you are, you weaken yourself out too fast. You're pathetic." "F**k you!"

*Fused Irvine looses his balence and rolls off the ship. On the way down, he can see Rwos flying upward...*

((Um, Scar, I hope that was Force speed or something, considering Irvine had mere seconds to do all that ;)))

*The rocket hits the ship, and its shields absorb the impact. The ship flies away from the hospital*

Rwos: *speaking louder above the noise of the engines* They have Starkiller, don't they?

Gilian: Yes.

Rwos: I have a tracker on one of the others. It hasn't been removed yet.

Gilian: I believe they want to use your friend as bait. These are hired mercs - I recognize the insignia. Professional kidnappers.

Rwos: I don't see any way to stop this ship. Do you?

((Well I guess it wouldn't be beyond for him not to...))

*Fused Irvine falls, weakened it takes him a bit to relise the fact that he is truely falling at a rapid pace. Meters before he hits a platform about 100 - 120 meters from where he fell, he throws open his arms and stops perfectly on a dime, causing the platform below him to crack due to sudden pulse of energy used needed to stop him.*

Archived