Home

Cantina Part 11- The Darkest Hour

Deac

F. Irvine "Yes, but like I said with their technology it won't be easy, any sort of attack by conventional means would be detected as soon as we made the plan to do it. Thats why I asked for the security."

"In any case, it were to be ssomething we'd have to obtain a way of either getting their undetected or, find a way of actually getting their with out them being able to do something about it. I believe the best course would be to create plenty of my own versions of Cracken's 'speciality missles' and equip them with such technology that all we need to do is obtain, or develop our selves, and do it in a way so that the blame will fall on the Sith Lord!"

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hal: Okay, Navcomp says we should be there in 12 hours.

-------------------------------

Sellena: Fine, you can extract her. I'm going to give you 12 hours to put you team together. High Command wants this done very fast.

((I'm done, every one else ready?))

((Although I'm not sure if BD ment it, but i think its quite the good enough time to take the time to make a new chapter ^_^

hell, there's a good enough cliff hanger right here *points at conversation with Lokpihet and Fused WH Irvine*))

((I'm bored so I'm posting this, and am curious to see how Irvine plans on finding the Aesir))

Asgard: Valhalla

*The procession marches through the streets of Valhalla finally coming to Odin's place. In front of the large plaza they soldiers spread out. The Valkyries and Einherjar are in the center.

Odin and his family are seated on a raised platform, a podium with the last line of marchers arriving Odin Stands and walks to the podium*

Odin: Once again it is time for the Tournament season. A time for friendly combat among comrades. All are familar with the various rewards. For the best, they will be admitted into the Einherjar.

I bid each of you try your best, but above all take delight in the combat whether you win or lose. Take pride in what you have accomplished, in the success of your friends and comrades. Further let any grudges held on the field of combat be forgiven at the feasts.

In passed tournaments it was tradtion to unviel one new weapon or invention. For this tournament we shall unviel a new item everyday of the tournament.

Good luck to you all, Let the Tournament begin.

*With that the large resounding drums began to beat and the fighters bowed to Odin and begans to disperse. The first of what would be many competitions would begin in a few hours. Many look forward to the unviels that would occur at the conclusion of everyday of the Tournament*

F. Irvine "Well, maybe at least I might be invited in,... After I furtherly describe in much, much more detail how we're going to get it done. For one a ship-to-ship battle is inevitable, that'll be one that'll be also be needed to be able to combat agenst..." *smiles* "...which I've thought of a nice idea to get around."

*F Irvine stands and prades around the bridge menacingly, with a sadistic grin on his face, spins and faces Lokpihet.*

F Irvine *over joyed at the ideas comign into his mind* "There's another war coming, Lokpihet! With the new technological advances that we're going to implement in this new war, which ever the out come, the destruction could be nothing short of Ragnarok itself!"

*F. Irvine stops in his tracks, with a puzzled look on his face.*

"Ragnarok... Where have I learned that term." *His expression changes to a sort of relising one* "Yess, its an Aesir term! The end of exsistence. Well, maybe the destruction wouldn't be as much as that,..." *smiles at Lokpihet* "If it was, what'll be left to rule... Hahahaha!"

((Top this Cracken!!))

((Okay, big finsh......... err............ here goes.))

Fused Ivrine and Lokpihet continue to plot to destroy the Aesir and rule the galaxy.

At the same time Jim Greer prepares to lead a team back to the Capitol Planet in a bid to prevent all out war, while Taklin Flax remains isolated in his castle.

Against this backdrop of galactic upheaval Deac Starkiller has a very personal mission. He travels to Tellacos with Halren Flax and Kal, Hal's brother and Deac's Padawan, to find his daughter.

What will Deac find on Tallacos? Answers or just more questions?

Find out in:

Cantina 12

((Deac, do you want to do the honours, or shall I?))

Archived