Home

Ass Squad Leader, worth it?

JekRendar

Wow, Jan really went to town.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

You are not part of the PA.

And as far as I know, you never were. Ok, this time, I don't have a decent comeback for this one, but I will in the future.

You're right though. You haven't contributed much to the PA. Ok, I also held off on saying this, you see, the whole point of my constant attacks and bickerings against the Associates, is to UNIFY you. You see I've seen a great number of clans, guilds, and few PA's fail because they were unified. I didn't want that to happen here, so, I used some tactics to keep that from happening. I see it worked.

Founder?

Founder!?! Yes, I threw out some of the orginal ideas for the PA. I'm talking about the PA that Gaalgoth founded, not the one that Wraith, Jan and Murashu control. (That wasn't meant as a flame, just the fact, that I don't know, something has changed since then, and I can't put my finger on it.)

When did this happen? :confused: When Joe said so. Joe who? Joe Momma. :D As I said, I was one of the original, just check.

I'm sorry, but I can't find any thread anywhere that said you were part of the founding group. In fact, I can't even find a single thread, post, or sentence that you had joined up. Did you look at the ones PRIOR to the Ass Forums coming up?

You either decided that the people on these forums were naive and deserved to be called that in their face or you've always been like this. Nope, if it wasn't for me, the General Discussion Forum, would still be full of naive people, but now, I can go over there and have an intelligent thread. There again, is an example of my work. If I have a credit for every insult I posted against the Associates, I wouldn't have an additional credit. NEVER once have I insulted the PA, which we all helped so hard to build. It would be like insulting your own child, you couldn't do it (Well, I prolly could :) )

Last time that you were a regular to LFN as a whole, was back in 2002, July 4th. You then left for about 2 months. When you come back, the very first thing you have to say is a direct flame, although suttle, aswell as making fun of them. Not to one person, but to everyone (don't ask for proof, cause I will provide it). You post a couple of posts, then disappear again for 3 whole months.

Wow, you are keeping tabs of me, now I'm scared. Yes, I would like proof, proof that I insulted the Associates. I know I posted constructive critism here. The "flames" I posted over on the Gen. Discussion was what I like to call "senseful flames". They were they to show the posters that if they wanted decent information to head over to the OF's, not really on information posted here. The Devs, at the time, posted A LOT and a lot of information of missed, because Juztyn never reposted it here.

When you finally post again, you are still in the mindset that people around here are stupid. Maybe in the "leader's" eyes, but most people here, have as much respect for me, as they do you.

Another 2 months goes by, and then comes the real flame. The stupidity of the Official Forums are finally showing it's effect on you for full now.

You make a few normal posts, go after Setsuko again, and are once again in the wrong which she so excellently shows every time. Ok, I'll take that as a compliment. You make it sound like Sety and I are archenemies. That's not the case, she and I agreed on most, with the exception of once or twice. And that, now that, was an all out flame war. Good times, good times. But that only happened once, and they was over the Bloodfin debate.

4 months go by, we are now very close to release.

And the first thing you are interested in are luring the "stupid and naive" Associates members into thinking that Bloodfin would be a good place to go to. Ok, so let me get this straight, if I'm not a member on the SWG.net Database, then I'm considered a bad person. I just came here, posting the Up's and Down's of Starsider and Bloodfin. When did I ever insult the Associates? Never. I would never dream of insulting something that I help lay the founding path for.

I even hear you have gotten into some serious trouble in game, pissing off the wrong people. Liar. This I want proof for. I know, I can provide proof, about 10 people, that will agree otherwise, that I'm the opposite. (Oddly enough, they mostly male Wookiees. :confused:

Thanks, Ride. I don't know, why some of us, have to play matyrs.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

If you feel you were flamed for you opinions, than that is unfortunate and a shame really. Though I can't really remember you were "flammed" for anything you said. But then again my memory sucks. AHAHAHAHA! You have a bad memory, yet you're able to remember EXACTLY how often I posted and when. You remember exactly what I posted and all the other information. Either, you lied somewhere, or have a strage obession with me!?! :confused:

But remember this: You are not Jek.

He has more than ones come off with the all-knowing-better-than-you attitude in the past, and I still see it clinging to him. I could say something similar about you, but I don't want to stoop to your level.

EDIT: And to be really childish: He started it. :D

And as far as I know, you never were.

Ok, this time, I don't have a decent comeback for this one, but I will in the future.

No, you won't.

You're right though. You haven't contributed much to the PA.

Ok, I also held off on saying this, you see, the whole point of my constant attacks and bickerings against the Associates, is to UNIFY you. You see I've seen a great number of clans, guilds, and few PA's fail because they were unified. I didn't want that to happen here, so, I used some tactics to keep that from happening. I see it worked.

ROFL

Founder?

Founder!?!

Yes, I threw out some of the orginal ideas for the PA. I'm talking about the PA that Gaalgoth founded, not the one that Wraith, Jan and Murashu control. (That wasn't meant as a flame, just the fact, that I don't know, something has changed since then, and I can't put my finger on it.)

The PA Gaalgoth started, was a closely coorperation of both Corzip and Gaalgoth, and soon after, I, Set, and eventually Greg joined the ranks. So the PA that was started a little over a year ago are just as much mine, as Gaalgoth's, or Corzips, or Setsukos etc...

It's a new PA now though, which by the way, Gaalgoth was part of evolving. It wasn't even a PA when it was first formed, just a group of close forum friends. It evolved into a real PA over the year. Gaalgoth resigned though earlier this year, and Greg I haven't heard from since before that.

But Gaalgoth still holds a high position in this PA if he ever wants to return.

So if you're trying to imply that we have forced him out and "stolen" his PA, then you are mighty wrong.

When did this happen? :confused:

When Joe said so. Joe who? Joe Momma. As I said, I was one of the original, just check.

I'm sorry, but I can't find any thread anywhere that said you were part of the founding group. In fact, I can't even find a single thread, post, or sentence that you had joined up.

Did you look at the ones PRIOR to the Ass Forums coming up?

*Uhum* you think I'm a fool aswell as a liar now?

This I found in the one thread back then that had anything to do with joining up with the Associates.

Your responce was: "Methinks he has urinary probs!?!"

That's it.

No "I've joined and my profession is this and this and this."

And just so you don't call me a liar again:

Proof 1

Just scroll down if the link doesn't send you directly to the post.

And here's from your own lips ..err, fingers:

Proof 2

You either decided that the people on these forums were naive and deserved to be called that in their face or you've always been like this.

Nope, if it wasn't for me, the General Discussion Forum, would still be full of naive people, but now, I can go over there and have an intelligent thread. There again, is an example of my work.

Man, you really are full of yourself, arn't you. :rolleyes:

If I have a credit for every insult I posted against the Associates, I wouldn't have an additional credit. NEVER once have I insulted the PA, which we all helped so hard to build. It would be like insulting your own child, you couldn't do it (Well, I prolly could :) )

Yes, you could, and you did.

Read on.

Last time that you were a regular to LFN as a whole, was back in 2002, July 4th. You then left for about 2 months. When you come back, the very first thing you have to say is a direct flame, although suttle, aswell as making fun of them. Not to one person, but to everyone (don't ask for proof, cause I will provide it). You post a couple of posts, then disappear again for 3 whole months.

Wow, you are keeping tabs of me, now I'm scared. Yes, I would like proof, proof that I insulted the Associates. I know I posted constructive critism here.

I don't have to keep tabs on you, I have a search button.

I told you not to ask for proof:

Insults, by Jek Rendar

Again, if it does not take you to the post in question, just scroll down. It should though.

Don't worry, the links to the flames and insult to the Associate spesifically will follow further down.

The "flames" I posted over on the Gen. Discussion was what I like to call "senseful flames". They were they to show the posters that if they wanted decent information to head over to the OF's, not really on information posted here. The Devs, at the time, posted A LOT and a lot of information of missed, because Juztyn never reposted it here.

ALL information you wanted to know, including alot of extra, could be found here. Juztyn & Co reposted pretty much everything they could find, and they are still doing it.

When you finally post again, you are still in the mindset that people around here are stupid.

Maybe in the "leader's" eyes, but most people here, have as much respect for me, as they do you.

Stupid people go here

Well, let's have a vote on that, shall we:

Who here respects Jek out over the normal respect you give to people (which, by reviewing his past posts clearly lacks himself), raise your hand!

Another 2 months goes by, and then comes the real flame. The stupidity of the Official Forums are finally showing it's effect on you for full now.

You make a few normal posts, go after Setsuko again, and are once again in the wrong which she so excellently shows every time.

Ok, I'll take that as a compliment. You make it sound like Sety and I are archenemies. That's not the case, she and I agreed on most, with the exception of once or twice. And that, now that, was an all out flame war. Good times, good times. But that only happened once, and they was over the Bloodfin debate.

Hmmm, I count more like 3 times:

Indirectly, but she proved you wrong. Or should I say, the Devs proved you wrong for her.

How servers are built up. Again you come on your "high horse" and think you know what you're talking about, or that you even understood what Set was talking about, and promptly told her she was wrong, without any proof.

Set is stupid, she knows nothing. Course, she proved you to be in the wrong yet again.

And that's not including the Bloodfin Debate.

Aah, the Bloodfin Debate.

Yes, you not only tried once to get us over to Bloodfin, but twice.

4 months go by, we are now very close to release.

And the first thing you are interested in are luring the "stupid and naive" Associates members into thinking that Bloodfin would be a good place to go to.

Ok, so let me get this straight, if I'm not a member on the SWG.net Database, then I'm considered a bad person. I just came here, posting the Up's and Down's of Starsider and Bloodfin. When did I ever insult the Associates? Never. I would never dream of insulting something that I help lay the founding path for.

Almost forgot:

Insults towards the Associates

You are concidered a "bad" person because of your previous posts and comments, not to mention your views on people asking questions, among other things. Personally I prefer to use the term "trouble maker".

I even hear you have gotten into some serious trouble in game, pissing off the wrong people.

Liar. This I want proof for. I know, I can provide proof, about 10 people, that will agree otherwise, that I'm the opposite. (Oddly enough, they mostly male Wookiees.

Again you call me a liar.

Read what I said, bozo. I hear you have gotten into some serious trouble, pissing off the wrong people, and fankly I wouldn't be surprised if you are.

If you feel you were flamed for you opinions, than that is unfortunate and a shame really. Though I can't really remember you were "flammed" for anything you said. But then again my memory sucks.

AHAHAHAHA! You have a bad memory, yet you're able to remember EXACTLY how often I posted and when. You remember exactly what I posted and all the other information. Either, you lied somewhere, or have a strage obession with me!?!

I didn't.

I made a search for your posts, all of them, and my view I had on you as the shy and somewhat humble person when you first came here, is false on my part. You are and will be a flamer and a troublemaker.

Plus, troublemakers tend to stick better to my memory than anything else.

But remember this: You are not Jek.

He has more than ones come off with the all-knowing-better-than-you attitude in the past, and I still see it clinging to him.

I could say something similar about you, but I don't want to stoop to your level.

Go ahead. I dare ya. Stoop to my level and find my all-knowing-full-of-myself attitude I have shown to people who have not deserved it fully.

To end this, I'll quote myself:

And as far as I know, you never were.

And you still arn't.

So bugger off.

Alright, Omir, now you can cheer me. :)

In her darkest Mortal Combat voice:

Finish him!

*riiiiiiiiiip* (heads and spines thrown all over the place)

Gaarni wins

Fatality!

(so, I played a bit too much Deadly Alliances. Sue me.)

Yes, I can vouch for Gaarni's description for how the PA evolved. Because yes, I was in the PA from the first week. You can try to fool the new members, Jek, but not us 'oldies'. Oh, were you in the PA leader chats with me, Gaarni, Wraith and Gaalgoth when he wanted to leave the PA? No? Thought so. Then don't pretend you were.

I try to stay out of troublesome threads. But then, I seldom manage to. Now, I've been away for a while (a month?), I come back, and I see at least five recent threads where a certain Jek posts things that I could without trouble label trolls, or even flames. I'm still a mod at the PA forums, and part of my mod mentality is; "no trolling on my turf". So please. If you claim to want to enlighten us with your critical thinking, do so. But if you do have as much maturity as you claim, you would also know that there is a clear, definite line between a pensée critique and trolling.

Don't cross that line while I'm present. That is... advice. Don't make me have to phrase that as a warning. You might find out that I'm not quite as lenient as you expect.

Archived