Home

vacation

THIS is what it sounds like if RayJones is on VACATION..

*cirp cirp cirp .. wind blows .. *

*looks*

NO. i dont mean aresen here ..

i am talking about the loco where i go to spend my 'holidays' for a week: GRANDMA's place .. a lake, a boat, a boathouse, wood, greens .. ahhhhhh. REFRESHING.

and the best thing is.. i take TWO girls with me .. my girl and my babee .. that is going to be fine .. i wasnt there for a couple of years but i enjoyed it so much when i was a silly kid back in the days ..

My last holidays where in march when my daughter was born. we thought "yeah lets make it *different*" .. get the baby and move to another flat and all that stuff in two weeks ..

hehe.

hm i gained the car from my dad :dozey: (the BIG one .. my father likes american cars .. ok . its JUST a cherokee jeep. 4.0 .. ) and the camera of a friend. its NOT digital (but i'll check the GET KODAK PHOTO CD option if ill give the films to the photostore then) .. but it's cool. it has an eyesensor and focusses automaticly where you look at and more such nice gimmicks... :D *recieves bragging donations*

if i am back i hopefully can show you some pics if this kodak thing will work ..

you are asking now.. WHY does he tell this to us .. ?? - simple. i am excited and as official Aresen Imperial Court Jester it is my duty to put up some rules concerning my absence.

so listen..

1. my green stuff:

responsible for pouring my flowers and plants on the balcony is RoyTordesLegend. also gave him (temporary) title Temporary Cort Jester of Aresen if he likes so ... he often mentions that i am nuts.. this is my revenge.. :) he has to come here and keep my garden clean. Das Mole has order to look after him and check how he's doing. :D

2. klingons and pantees.

i took my personal pantee collection with me .. since they all are property of my girlfriend .. she needs them .. and me too.. ;)

hmm. i dont own any klingons. but my replicator can do finest klingon food.

3. Sticks.

sorry zoom .. no sticks in my house .. sealbabies are murdered with it.. :D but for a small compromise i hand you the master key to my threadhouse .. go where ever you want and do what you want to do..

for instance you may have full access to the klingonlounge or the rolling heads corner .. ;) .. oh and downstairs is my warfare area .. here is EVERYTHING you want.. but a stick. these are for instance my favs .. a 9mm Colt, a M14, a F16D Night Falcon, let me see here we got mavericks, sidewinders and some 1000lbs Cluster Bombs, handgranates .. aahh what i'm saying .. just look around ..

3. Pantees at all.

*shrugs* bring your own pantees .. do what you like. perhabs a pantee contest..

4. Mecouldfart.

Sorry eyh, but read the sign. -> "NO Homers Club"

-farty- But..

-ray- NO HOMERS!!!! so there is *the* far far away .. *points to .. uuuhhh i cant see so far is it*

5. Homer.

Welcome.

-homer- But..

-ray- ahh. dont mind .. the sign says no homerS .. no homer here but you ..

*recieves a simpons parody donation*

6. Hijacking.

the cockpit is burned out. the fridge is empty. the gears broken. the engines are stucked because they ran out of oil. the parachutes are 'gone with the wind'. :dozey: have fun.

7. Freezing Blender

dss. this is my new invented freezing blender. i mounted seperated activators so it can freeze and than 'blend'. or vice versa. or both .. :naughty: have a try.

8. No-Nos.

define a no-no you all want to put up for this threadhouse and penalties for doing it.

9. weasels.

weasels are welcome. it will be helpful keeping strange peoples away from here.

10. house topic.

this house has actually a topic. a very serious one. for instance. was the medeaval age a necessary period we had to step through as mankind..? or who 'created' the bible? .. or: how many persons are living in ray jones.. got the 'unverse' an awaress of 'itself'..?

find a topic and discuss it .. i cant say something to those things since this is an OFFTOPIC-forum as you all may know. (yes this sentence makes sense. i am sure. *wrote it*)

oh boy oh boy i am looking really forward to tomorrow .. this is my first own family trip ever ..!! we'll start at 10 and stay for a week or so, i'll take my notebook with me but i cant and dont want to go online because these are my very holidays.. i dont tell ya when i will come back i'll just pop up and say HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII folks.. and post 12 hi i'm back threads .. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have fun Ray. Try to stay insane! Bring back slides and postcards!

Well, I guess this as good of a time and place to announce that I'm leaving Monday morning for a 2-week stay at my dad's place in Florida. (W. Palm Beach area for those of you familiar with the area.)

Ahh, yes... southern Florida in late-August... Hmmm...

Uh,.. what the hell am I thinking? :eyeraise:

Should be fun. I haven't seen my dad in couple of years.

Originally posted by Dark Sad Shadow

and exactly for with porpuose YOU need the panties?

you never guess ..

watch my girl wearing it. whilst i chase her around with boxers on .. and then we change..

:naughty:

[edit]

Originally posted by edlib

Ahh, yes... southern Florida in late-August... Hmmm...

Uh,.. what the hell am I thinking? :eyeraise:

Should be fun. I haven't seen my dad in couple of years.

thank you ..

hmm florida, huh.. i heard about it once or twice in miami vice and in an disney ad.. :D

have fun with your dad .. eyh..

:p

Originally posted by Dark Sad Shadow

and what if she want to play with other things? carefull with the prostate :p

ever hurtheard of Vaseline®? ;)

:D:D

bye bye now folks, i have to sleep because tomorrow i drive with a babee jones aboard .. :)

HAVE FUN ON VACATION, RAY!!! :D

*(Chases Ray's dog around in panties.)*

*(Puts the mailman in the refrigerator.)*

*(Tries to make a bong out of a toilet paper roll and catches the house on fire.)*

Whee! That was fun! :max:

I found some pop-bottle rockets. Which direction did Ray say his dad's house was...? :dozey:

I've got an early-morning flight, which means I've got to be out of here EXTRA-early to beat Monday morning rush-hour traffic to the airport.

It's time to try and get some sleep, and I may not get a chance to sign in tomorrow a.m., so...

:D SEE YA ALL AGAIN IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS, MATEYS!!! :D

:joy:

edlib out...

Two whole weeks, huh...?

:max: Quick! Someone hack his account and get him a *Hello Kitty* avatar, and change his title to 'Lord Ascendant of the Damned.' :D Also, change his location to 'Funkytown.'

:dozey: I know one of you little HaXoRs has to be bored enough to do this...

(I'm joking.)

*sneaks in the backdoor*

:eek:

ok guy's :dozey: .. where are the walls ..??

unfortunatly Roy hasnt stepped up for a 'long' time now and so he must have missed my pm somehow..

*opens the frigde*

eyh.. what does my telephone bill in here, complete with the postman and the dog which always chases him??

*sees the remains of the custom bong*

hoooo.. ehem.. someone got a lighter?? ;)

:p

anyways i'm 'back' *cough* totally relaxed and 'calmed' .. whooooooooo and glad to see i'm still the jester.. :D:D:D

*puts on his aresen jester shorts*

yeah zoom i found a lot of this stuff as i said in the sword academy thread but couldnt take photos .. hmm.. plus there are no pictures of it in the net, but i can ask a friend who was there there with me too but a couple of years ago .. if i remember it right we (he) took some photos ..

I'll keep you up to date at the swords academy .. ;)

err. and i am still waiting for my photos, i think i'll get them on tuesday .. i'll pick the best ones and scan them .. and if you all are nice i show them to you :D:D

Archived