• 1. Comrades
    • 2. The Affiliates
    • 3. Entropy
    • 4. The Union
    • 5. The Ordained
    • 6. Camarilla
    • 7. United LFN
    • 8. LFN Fellowship

I'm also saving my vote till the last minute. I don't want to waste my vote on someting that's clearly going to loose.

Here's what I think about LFN. I really like it. It's where our roots are, it's the entire reason this PA started, so I think it should be part of our name. Sure we're on an RP server, but I think this is something we can let slide. I mean, don't you think your character would be devestated if he heard he was joining a Player Association in the first place? If a CSR didn't explain it to him, he would think he was joining some kind of Theater union :p.

Anyway, I think Corzip said something like this in one of the emails; think of a name that uses the LFN letters. I know it's kind of late for new names, but if you get one in there that everybody likes, they might let it go.

Originally posted by Thew Rydur

Of the choices listed, I'd go with Affiliates, since its closest to Associates.

What he said ^

It seems like the best one, I don't know what else to call it, I'm not really a big fan of any of them....but I'll just choose this one.

I voted Entropy. Now that I think about it, The Affiliates sounds kinda... Goofy... And the LFN thing has to go... Entropy is nice. It has a nice ring to it, and it sounds like something important. If people heard about a guild called Entropy doing something, they'd remember. It's one word, short, and to the point. I hope Entropy and Affiliates are the remaining two names, since they're the best two choices. I hope Entropy wins out of those two though, but I doubt it will... We need more Entropy supporters!

Originally posted by Iwok

Isnt Starsider suppose to be the Unofficial Roleplaying Server? I really dont get why anyone would go around with the LFN guild name. I cant even understand why that name even go that far. I am saving my vote and whatever is close to beating that crappy name, thats what gets my vote.

Why does it matter if the server is roleplaying or not? I have seen 2 people in the entire PA make an attempt at roleplaying so why pretend everyone here roleplays?

95% of the PA does not roleplay but 95% of the PA met somehow through the LFN. LFN is where the PA started so it has alot more meaning than some of the other choices.

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

I don't understand why so many people are voting Entropy. It has nothing to do with our PA.

Sure it does! Just look at Murashu's definitions for it.

The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.

I think that's us all the way. Not in the literal form, but in representation.

We should narrow down the polls to the 3 most popular, since we only have a few days left. These should be the ones on the new poll;

The Affiliates

Entropy :thmbup1:

United LFN

I understand that LFN really isn't very Star Warish, but it would be nice to have that designation to signify our origins

If Entropy ends up winning, I guess that will be ok, but I just think that the LFN designation would be special. I would likely not be with you guys if I was never made a moderator around here.

Archived