• 1. Comrades
    • 2. The Affiliates
    • 3. Entropy
    • 4. The Union
    • 5. The Ordained
    • 6. Camarilla
    • 7. United LFN
    • 8. LFN Fellowship

en·tro·py ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ntr-p)

n. pl. en·tro·pies

Symbol S For a closed thermodynamic system, a quantitative measure of the amount of thermal energy not available to do work.

A measure of the disorder or randomness in a closed system.

A measure of the loss of information in a transmitted message.

The tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.

Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society.

Originally posted by setsuko

Hmm... Rizon is an IRC network. So it's pretty much taken.

best network ever... i know the owners pretty good... but if you want to talk about taken... I bet you anything i could find anything on your list that its taken in some manner or another...

I was thinking more in the line that a lot of persons playing SWG will make the obvious connection with that name. The Average Joe Schmuck would propably not make that connection, but MMORPGers are often a bit more... conscious about IRC networks. If we called ourselves Disney, people would expect us to prance around with talking animals. A name that is already a trademark comes with a luggage. Of course, this is a difficult thing since most names already exists, since there's a finite amount of ways to combine letters, but personally, I'd like to avoid it.

i know you have made a deadline and its important to choose before friday, but i think a bit more brainstorming is a good idea

Suggestions: (trying to think of something on nuetral grounds)

1) Northwind Coalition

2) Nova Legion

3) Cardinal Conglomerate

4)Dignus Coactum (Latin for 'Worthy' 'Force')

Isnt Starsider suppose to be the Unofficial Roleplaying Server? I really dont get why anyone would go around with the LFN guild name. I cant even understand why that name even go that far. I am saving my vote and whatever is close to beating that crappy name, thats what gets my vote.

Archived