Home

Best Mac "Switch" parody... evar!

Havoc Stryphe

This file is rather large, but worth every minute of download time spent! If you have ever spent any time working on a Mac, then this video will have you in stitches, guaranteed!

There are two "F Bombs" in the video, but that is the only harsh language used. So view at your own risk.

"Mac, Crash Different" 3.6 Mb

I'm personally hosting the file, because the orginal link I found it at no longer exists. So, hopefully my bandwidth will hold up...

Well, what are you waiting for, go download this and be humored... :D

Originally posted by Chase Windu

I've seen this video a billion times before. Got old fast. Hasn't it already been posted several times before? In the Jedi Knight forums or something?

This could very well be, but seeings how I frequent not the Jedi Knight forums, I would be unawares of such a posting. I have yet to see this posted here at GB.com so I decided to share it with the locals who may not have seen it posted elswhere.

Yes, indeed, the video was never intended to watched repeatedly, over an over, else it would, much like anything else, become 'old fast'. However, this is for the benefit of those who have not seen it at all. Forgive me for posting what appears to be old news.

Here, allow me to chastise myself on your behalf for my apparent lack of omniscience...

[iNSERT RANDOM SARCASTIC "Welcome to last week" PIC HERE]

*sigh*

Archived