Home

Heh.... I found my wife....

jediduo

All you guys can fight over Natalie Portman, but here's who I'm gonna marry....

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY!!

KeiraKnigh_Grani_1248384_400.jpg

You may know her better from PotC. Yeah, that's her!

Why is she perfect? Because she likes Star Wars!

"The problem for me was that by being in the film the magic was broken. I loved the first Star Wars film and my mum was really into it too, that's why I took the part. But the Force wasn't there when we were filming it, and they didn't have real light sabres, which annoyed me." -Keira Knightley

So there. :p

Originally posted by krkode

Just part of mistakes people make. Doesn't make her, visually, any less pretty. Perhaps spiritually.

No no no no no... yo don't understand. I just generally think she sucks as an actress. I mean, this goes WAY back. We're talking years. Nothing to do at all with the clepto stuff. :)

Originally posted by pbguy1211

No no no no no... yo don't understand. I just generally think she sucks as an actress. I mean, this goes WAY back. We're talking years. Nothing to do at all with the clepto stuff. :)

Well, true, she may not be a great actor, but it still doesn't make her, visually, any less pretty :p

Originally posted by jediduo

WTH are you smoking, kode?;) There's no comparison. It's like comparing a Ferrari and a golf cart. One is inherently better than the other. Keira = Ferrari and "Whine"ona = golf cart.

Oh well. Less competition, I guess.:)

I don't know how you guys can't see it. I guess some things are only visible to the 1337 :D

It's basically in the lips and the darkened eyes. :p And the ravishing smile, of course. Although, Ms. Ryder's smile looks very sarcastic :eek:

Ughh how pitiful guys trying to say that an actor is theirs... sure she's hot but under the 3 pounds of makup on her face i dunno what she looks like. Also you guys gotta get some girls... i've got somthin way better... noo i wont show you her pic, and no she's not an actress. I wont show ya a pic cause i dont have a place to host it ;)

Originally posted by Delphi's Clone

Ughh how pitiful guys trying to say that an actor is theirs... sure she's hot but under the 3 pounds of makup on her face i dunno what she looks like. Also you guys gotta get some girls... i've got somthin way better... noo i wont show you her pic, and no she's not an actress. I wont show ya a pic cause i dont have a place to host it ;)

Don't attract trouble. Meaning, don't flame people like that, especially when they're just joking.. get a sense of humor :p

Archived