Home

one new Screensaver at jedi academy site.

JEDI OUTCAST

Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt

Does that even qualify as a screensaver? If I leave that up long enough I'll have "You will not leave these halls as you entered them" , "Jedi Knight" "Jedi Academy" the copyright nonsense and the Lucasarts logo burnt into my monitor XD

You read my mind! Isn't the purpose of a screensaver to, y'know, save your screen? :confused:

Originally posted by princessliar

You read my mind! Isn't the purpose of a screensaver to, y'know, save your screen? :confused:

That is so 90's :rolleyes:

Screensavers are an unnecessary expression of your coolness ... especially if you have a flat panel ...

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

That is so 90's :rolleyes:

Screensavers are an unnecessary expression of your coolness ... especially if you have a flat panel ...

Mike

word

:cool:

yeah monitors don't burn like they used to :)

Originally posted by Kurgan

There's other reasons to have screensavers other than coolness or an "old fashioned" monitor.

There's privacy (like a boss key almost, although obviously the password feature isn't perfect).

Oh I know all of that ... I remember having After Dark on a Mac back before it was even made for Windows ... now I use the built-in screensavers with password protection as securitty (plus auto-logoff ... sad)

I was just being 'cheeky' (in deference to the Brits here ;) )

Mike

Archived